I want to re-flash my irdeto cam .. which s/w is better?

GroupWar

Reaction score
I want to re-flash my cam .. and if the euro version has problems reading the card .. then whats the best s/w to go with? i have official showtime card (irdeto2) .. and its the only card i want to use .

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Some of the Irdeto CAMs are not user flashable, which model do you have?

GroupWar

Reaction score
I have 2 .. one is the new type : version 1.06 (softcell ver 2.09 Demux) which is working with my STB, but sometimes it hangs and it couldnt read the card.

And the other is old type, converted to FreeCAM a few years back and its not working at all with this STB (working very fine with my all other STBs, and never hangs, only with topfield it doesnt work at all) .. And this CAM is what I want to re-flash .. I thought maybe I should flash it with something which may work fine with this topfield STB.

waiting for your suggestion :) .. thanks.

buco

Reaction score
My Location
croatia
if you didnt find use xaload11(dos program) much better and 10 times quicker than windows flasher for irdeto cam's . And dont need to use refrigerator as whith windows SW.
regards

Old Satellite

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Iderto cam version 1.06 (softcell ver 2.09 Demux) can not be relashed without the removal of the flash memory- not impossible but requires skill and care- and at the price of cams these days also not worth the trouble?

Kind regards

Old Satellite