I will never complain about MY kids again

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Repeat after me:

I will never complain about MY kids again .
.. ..

Attachments

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
:eek:

Other peoples kids are much nicer - you can hand them back when you get fed up of them!

2cvbloke

Bulbs need shelter too...
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
The 3rd one along looks like a Star Trek fan who's taken it a bit too far.... :-rofl2

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
2cvbloke said:
The 3rd one along looks like a Star Trek fan who's taken it a bit too far.... :-rofl2
Well it would seem he has had plastic inserts fitted under his skin to enhance his cranial profile, I once saw an operation on tv to insert something similar in a woman's buttocks, what possesses these people

2cvbloke

My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Topper said:
Well it would seem he has had plastic inserts fitted under his skin to enhance his cranial profile, I once saw an operation on tv to insert something similar in a woman's buttocks, what possesses these people
Probably due to them being a bit dull and having nothing unique about them, so they poke hooles in themselves or stick big rings in their earlobes or implants under their skin, so people would think they're unique, but it's just weird.... :D

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
They are just regular members in a rock band :-rofl2

2cvbloke

My Satellite Setup
My Location
I'd love to see one of those lot in an MRI machine... :D

wolfav

My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
nice pics they remind me of a lad i used to play footie with one week he came with a six inch nail through his ear the next week he had a gaping hole their
each to their own as they say