i'am a new user to the forum please answer fast(starsatsrx650ci super)

george naim

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat srx650ci super
hi all i'am a new user to the forum & to the satellite system i got a starsat srx650ci super & i want to update the software & the batch files i want to understand the difference between updating firmware & updating keys , can i update keys without updating firmware , where can i find the needed software as the site www.satsw.com is down ,please help i don know anything yet .

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
george naim said:
hi all i'am a new user to the forum & to the satellite system i got a starsat srx650ci super & i want to update the software & the batch files i want to understand the difference between updating firmware & updating keys , can i update keys without updating firmware , where can i find the needed software as the site satsw.com is down ,please help i don know anything yet .

Firmware gives you the code necessary to descramble channels, key is like a password to open a file. So, yes, you can update keys without updating firmware.
For time being satsw.com is down, temporary web site is h**p://www.fastpages.com/receivers/

BTW, people post at their own leisure, when possible, sorry if we are not fast enough for you :rolleyes: