ICProg and Elvis

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
Will ICProg work with Elvis? The pull-down menu doesn't have a 'multiprogrammer' line. Most of the specified programmers are parallel port types anyway.

wolsty

guardian

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Hi
From my limited knowledge,Elvis can't be used with the IC-prog,because you cannot change modes during the actual programming.
The PC-prog asks you to change modes twice during programming and the Elvis has no switches to do this .However my knowledge is limited so I may be wrong
Regards Guardian

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
I'm sure you're right. I fiddled with ICProg for a while, but then gave up. The software seems not to have a setting for Multiprogrammer, but there are so many different names for the same kit that I'm very confused about what others may call my multiprogrammer 3.5. I think I've solved my problems by other means now.

wolsty