idiot needs helpSTARSAT SR-3200CU supper

trickie999

Reaction score
hi very new to this just spent hours reading past comments to get my head round it all but no joy :( can anyone help please. just bought new star sat with embeded cam trying to patch the system so i can use my fun card 6 in 1 in it i have programmed it like normal but it is not unlocking anything why? also few people taking about entering keys in "(press menu/stb setting (don't press just scroll ) press 1234 then a screen will appear
contains S*ca,viaccess, irdeto... enter to the desired system and enter codes.)" can you tell me what they are talking about iam im linked up to hotbird 13e at the mo and are trying to just watch some footy on art 1,2,3,4 if this is possable please can anyone help.
sorry to be such a mong
rich

trickie999@yahoo.com

zaphex

Reaction score
Yes you said it scroll to stb settings and dont press ok, press 1234 in the remote and you'll se providers key.

So remeber, highlight stb settings in menu, when its highlighted (dont press OK) press in the remote 1234 and there it is hiden meny for editing keys.

Download MR remote keys file and edit keys in your stb accordigly :D:D:D

But first make shure you have latest Software instaled (check www.satsw.com)

Hope this helps

zaphex

cuteboy1

Reaction score
HI,
The starsat 3200 is a universal cas embded receiver and it will show most of the encrypted channels without the card too.
You have not mentioned the full name of your receiver, their are two models in 3200 series.

3200 plus & 3200 super

plus has 1 MB of ram and super has 2 MB od ram,

Their is no menu/stb setting option in 3200CU so dont even try to use it, instead do this

1) Press the menu button
2) select Installation and press OK
3) Select Inputcode and press ok

Now it will show U some options on the screen and U can select the encription type from these options e.g. Seca or Nagra .....
Select the encryption type press Ok , then it will show U packhages like POLSAT or TPS or Canal + .....
select the package for which U want to enter codes and press ok
It will allow U to enter codes now.

Before trying any of the above, please make sure U have downloaded the latest software TO your receiver. which U can download from

www.satsw.com

Please make sure U got the correct software. Use a null modem ( pin 2 and 3 twisted, pin 5 sdirect) cable to connect ur receiver to a PC,

Hope it help and all questions are welcome in the fourm.

Thanks & best regards

zaphex

Reaction score
Ok there are more experts on this :D:D

I've tried what I ecplained with SRX130D+ and it worked as I described but for instance SR-X650CI super it has the same as you described for 3200.

I aplogies for inconviniance :D

Zap.

trickie999

Reaction score
thats great i have been to that web site to download the correct software but it only has the software for the plus i have the super but i guess this will be ok. i now want to up load the keys for like you said i have found a programme like i use on my fun card which lets you see all the keys its called a 6-1 mach zip file can i use them or do i have to get new ones? my machine has a viaccess, irdeto embeded cam
thanks for all your help its great to find a site that really works!!!!!!!!!!
kind regards
richard

zaphex

Reaction score
No dont use file for plus into SUPER receiver its not the same.

zaphex

Reaction score
Go to satsw now there is file for 3200 of 4th October

cuteboy1

Reaction score
No problem ZAP,
Glade to be of assistance.
Yea the code options are diff for 3xxx series.

zaphex

Reaction score
@ cuteboy1

Are you familiar with Starsat SR-P250CI????

I have this receiver and while trying to update it with febryary file from satsw it got blocked.

Standby light and CARD in are on now and dosent wanna start.

Do you have any boot file for this box to try geting back in life again.

While searching I found out that this box is the same with EmTech receivers even the file in satsw is EmTech receivers file !!!!

Can you help me on this m8

Zap.

trickie999

Reaction score
help i have just gone on to the satsw web site and there dont seam to be the correct downloads for my machine iam i looking at the right system, i have a star sat 3200 super can you help please many thanks

cuteboy1

Reaction score
HI,

trickie999 try this link to get the software for 3200 thats the only software available for 3200 right now.

http://www.satsw.com/Upload/Oct_4,3200.zip

The previous versions of the software were removed few days back by the company.I have not tested this release yet as my previous version is still working fine that's the relased dated 30 aug 04, so try this at your own risk.

Zap,

Sorry to say there's no boot file available for starsat receivers, try sending a email to starsat company in duabi,

http://www.star-sat.com

For receivers with incomplete download its a common problem, and the eprom has to be flashed manually, in dubai some satalite receiver shops have a hardware device to to this and then they download the software and it start working.

Give me a day or two and I will get back to U on this issue.
Thanks & best regards

zaphex

Reaction score
Thanks cuteboy,

Yes I already send three e-mails for that but still no file :(

I know some1 here that can flash eeprom no prob he has equipment to detach it, program and atach it again to the box. But I was thinking to give it a try meself with JTAG cable (what do you think?), of course I need a boot file, and thanks for helpin me m8.

One more thing, the file I've downloaded from satsw(FEB_18,SR-P250CI-v249) it is the same file for EmTech receivers (EMTech FTA-P V100)! so maybe we can flash it with EmTeCh boot file (I thing thay have Emulator)

Anyway thanks m8 and looking forward to talk again :D:D

Zap.

trickie999

Reaction score
hi again if i download the software dated oct 04 and it is wrong is there a way to change the software? if aug 30 is working fine can you tell me were to get this from ?

also once i have done this i now understand how to enter the keys from the menu i have down load 6-1 mach files thats has a programme called mr keys it has list of keys for loads of channel but how do i enter the letters into the machine??????

help i will figure this out soon with little help of course

thanks all

cuteboy1

Reaction score
HI trickie999
The Aug 30 file is not available any more, the file name for that version was 20040831_silver_SR-X3200CU_SUPER_2M_V228.zip, try searching it in google or yahoo may be U can get it from some site. I will search my PC's to check if I still have it, If I have it I will mail it to U, otherwise U will have to take the risk and upgrade the software.

The orignal software that comes with 3200 does not allow U to enter keys with alphabats, if U look at the key sites they have keys in both formats one with alphabats and one with numaric keys only(called remote keys) try those keys.

The 3200 is a very nice receiver and I am getting all the channels from various packages like pol*at or T*S or ZEE TV etc. Most of the keys are auto update.

Chio

zaphex

Reaction score
cuteboy, I have received the soft and SR-P250CI up and running.

The soft is kind of old so if you have something newer please contact me zbibloks@yahoo.com

many thanks for the help m8

zap.

trickie999

Reaction score
thats great thanks for you help i will try find a site with remote keys one last thing if i get my self a programmer and a funcard will i be able to use this with the embeded cam is this beeter then entering the keys?

trickie999

Reaction score
sorry help how do you enter the keys on a star sat 3200 super got told earlier but im a total mong at this how do you lot cope????
if i use a card would this be easier like a fun card 6-1

cuteboy1

Reaction score
HI trickie999
Well if U not ok with entering the keys then a card will be a easy way out, yes the 3200 do work with card, I am not sure where U located , but if U somewhere in middleast then no need to buy a programmer even U can get the card programed very easily and cheep too.

trickie999

Reaction score
hi cute boy you seam to be the expert on all this right got my self a programmer and a funcard 2 i have down load the programme 6-1 mach files with 1 flash file 1 eeprome and 1 intereeprome(think its called that( i have got a elvis programmer and the upto date software (3.8) and have programmed the card but it doesnt seam to work??????
i have opened up mulitvison by just upgrading the firm ware but would like to get channel that are using intredto can you help
i am so close getting there!!!!!! thanks for everying so far
p.s i up graded my card from
http://www.jonladd.demon.co.uk/html-sat-topcities/hexfiles.html