Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Illegal online sports streaming of matches 'increases'
Chi Chi Izundu By Chi Chi Izundu
Newsbeat reporter

The number of internet streams showing matches illegally has increased, say some of the UK's biggest sporting bodies.
The Premier League, the England and Wales Cricket Board and the Lawn Tennis Association all believe their sports have a problem.
In most cases, the services are taken down almost as soon as they are put up.
At least 80,000 illegal streams have been removed in two years, according to internet monitoring company NetResult.

Full Story

-http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/11549979

benidormgary

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sigh-only Sky for now-Im back in the UK.......
My Location
Blackpool(Ex-Benidorm and Paignton)
I am lucky enough to be able to watch live football from anywhere in the world on my computer.I watch alone in my house,and I live in the UK.Am I doing anything illegal?.I believe it is done via proxy servers.I think the server is based in one of the Scandinavian countries.On a more general note,Can anyone please explain to me in simple terms,how this is done?. Thanks for any replies.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Ben it's kinda easy , someone have a box that can record a few channels and he have some high bandwith , he record the channels and send it to a server and the server send it to clients
I am sure Benidormgary has worked it out in the four years since that post........I'll close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.