I'm losing my mind! Please help

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Zapping = using the remote to go from one channel to another. <the universal law of zaping says:The more and faster you zap it the less s_x you get (if you are already married).

chavo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu uno, VU Duo2, sky dish, 2 zone 2 dishes for 19.2 and 23.5. Satlink meter, rover STCeu meter. Tripod with a dish for messing around.
My Location
North West England
T_G said:
AHA!!
Now I understand the urgency! You are a memeber of the strong arm brigade Humping

I think Taquilla on 19 has a few dedicated channels of mature content. Premiere has about 5, there is Beate Use which is mostly soft mature content. Multivision on 13 east is also full of filth in the late evening.
The same is on Hispasat. Just do a scan and then start zapping

Dont think these are available on 500 with satkey bundle mgcam i couldnt find them anyhows!

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Mgcamd1.25 with the latest dreamboxkeys will open all (tps, d+ cabo). Re d+ the keys changing twice daily. You either change manually or there is a good autoupdate program, which we are probably not allowed to mention here.

On 30w there is an FTA channel Retelsat which after midnight shows prawn videos in between adverts.

chavo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu uno, VU Duo2, sky dish, 2 zone 2 dishes for 19.2 and 23.5. Satlink meter, rover STCeu meter. Tripod with a dish for messing around.
My Location
North West England
Ahhh i am using 1.24 for Gemini. On RDI Dreambox i have got the 1.25 but it isnt a tar ball, and i have many problems with manual installs as we all know. anyone know of a site where they have 1.25 tar ball for my /tmp folder?

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Here it is. Just replace the mgcamd file you have in /var/bin with this one, rename to what it was, chmod 755. Also replace the mg_cfg file in /var/keys with the attached. Get the latest full set of dreamboxkeys and ftp to /var/keys and /var/scce. mg_cfg may be rewritten, don't worry.

If you have problem, tell us which channel (& sat) you are trying. And remember this is a family show ! :)

Attachments

• mgcamd_1.25.zip
    256.2 KB · Views: 74

chavo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West England
Did that renamed it etc and it seems fine got the latest dreamboxkeys file the was only a keys folder though no scce
Seems to be working as premier is unlocking the football.
So i want to watch a decent mature content chan tonight.. i have not found a single one yet that shows anything other than photos with phone numbers.

I also want to unlock Galaxie sports on 19.2 any ideas why it wont unlock?

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
You only get 19.2e ?

Well premier has some adult channels - like premier erotic or something, I am not an expert on this. You go to the channel and press the green button and the secret sub-channels appear.

On 19.2 you can also get the taquilla channels - they open only with the very latest d+ keys.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
For Premiere it is Erotic AB 18 or something similar, then use the green button. :)

chavo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West England
thanks roflw, see you probably know whats on to....
no i ger every sat but i find 19.2 to be the best.

antoua

Reaction score
Website
www.cores.biz
My Satellite Setup
DM500
My Location
Bulgaria
Dear PCD,

I have several questions regarding your plug in - streaming from VLC to DM500. We are trying to set DM500 as STB for our IPTV system. We would like to be more flexible in setting channel list (with the RC) with different stream port for each channel (not only 9090). Can you help us how to arrange it? My email is: iambreakingtherules@gmail.com
Please drop me an email if you may help.

Thank you in advance!

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Please explain a bit better. Streaming from vlc to pc - how is the channel list involved ?

antoua

Reaction score
Website
www.cores.biz
My Satellite Setup
DM500
My Location
Bulgaria
Thank you for your attention on this matter. Well, we have IPTV solution with Amino 110. Unfortunately is too expensive for our customers. So we start to look for alternative solution. I found out that the processor of DM500 and Amino are the same exactly model. So, thinking in this way perhaps we can use it.
The picture is like this:
1. We are catching the SAT stream via QPSK inputs and VLC based on Linux is streaming it to the STB (Amino in this case) via UDP at specific port. Channel list looking like this: http://192.168.12.6/wwwvlc/vlc-192.168.17.11?stop=no&action=1230>
where 192.168.17.11 is IP address of STB and 1230 is the port we are streaming this particular channel. Next channel will be 1231 for example. So, when VLC get this URL it start streaming to the STB.
2. DM500 can be used as is with http but not udp - someone have to write a program to be used UDP. At the moment we tested that the stream can be viewed at DM500 (http way) but we can not managed the channel list - there is not plug-in ready made:)
So we have 2 major problems to solve with DM500: 1. with the channel list and 2 if we can make DM500 to handle UDP stream but not http.
What is your comments?

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Does the client choose a program or a port ?

Where is the program list stored ?

At present the client gives the port in the .xml file. You could write a separate plugin which determines the port and inserts into the .xml and starts the stream2db plugin.

Getting a udp client socket should not be difficult, will need to change the socket open protocol.

antoua

Reaction score
Website
www.cores.biz
My Satellite Setup
DM500
My Location
Bulgaria
Does the client choose a program or a port ?
The client must select TV channel and should have list of programs to select - about 80 channels. After he select particular channel DM must send http request to the VLC server. Link is the one I gave you - http://192.168.12.6/wwwvlc/vlc-192.168.17.11?stop=no&action=1230>
After VLC gets this html request it start the stream to DM. Since we prefer UDP VLC streams to DM IP address to 5050 port for example. This port is fixed (always same) for each channel. Then we have to find solution for DM to play what he gets on port 5050.

Where is the program list stored ?
List of the programs must be in DM and should be like this example:
if he select MTV via RC send this link to vlc: http://192.168.12.6/wwwvlc/vlc-192.168.17.11?stop=no&action=1230>
if he select RTL via RC send this: http://192.168.12.6/wwwvlc/vlc-192.168.17.11?stop=no&action=1231>
We prefer changing channels to be via RC with 2 options: digital keys and to select from the menu the exact channel customer wants - the list upload in advance.

Since this discussion is going long if you want let's continue on my private email: removed We have not resources at the moment for soft dev. so, If you have time I am ready to invest in this direction.

BR,

Antouan

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
It is quite possible to program what you want.

However, I am not a professional soft developer and cannot give you any commitment.

I will keep your problem in mind, perhaps one day modify Stream2db to operate from the db directly i.e give instruction to vlc to play a given item.

Cheers, pcd.