Image backup to hdd

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Syslink wifi bridge from DB to Syslink wifi router to Apple Extreme streaming relay to Apple G5, 2 xG4.
Elgato into G4 17 in for Apple DVB-T captures.
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
I notice that the latest hydra control panel has a new facility with total backup of image to hdd with essentially a single keystroke.
Just think, when you've gone one step too far and b***ered up the image and it wont run, just telnet or ftp in to the box and replace /var and /bin and you are back to where you were yesterday - with all settings etc.
Someone done a long overdue but nonetheless welcome and highly rated s/w contribution. Happy Jule.
But dont forget, he who laughs loudest probably didn't do a backup.
Control panel 26.12 has Mary of 25.12 which does not have current 1W.
But M-II continues to pay for itself.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
haggard said:
I notice that the latest hydra control panel has a new facility with total backup of image to hdd with essentially a single keystroke.
Just think, when you've gone one step too far and b***ered up the image and it wont run, just telnet or ftp in to the box and replace /var and /bin and you are back to where you were yesterday - with all settings etc.
Someone done a long overdue but nonetheless welcome and highly rated s/w contribution. Happy Jule.
But dont forget, he who laughs loudest probably didn't do a backup.
Control panel 26.12 has Mary of 25.12 which does not have current 1W.
But M-II continues to pay for itself.

Going well at the moment. Isnt it. Cant seem to get the latest control panel up on 5620, the 20/12 coming up and the same date keys wont clear 13e/30w. Had to do manual upgrade.