In a Problem plz help me

coolazz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV
My Location
Dubai
Firstly hi to all and secondly plz dont get angry as i might have repeated the question but the the thing is went through your entire forum and couldnt find anything related to my question. If there is and i have missed out then plz give me the link to it or just help me out here.

The thing is i have just installed dish tv here in Sharjah and i am getting this error message

" 201. Card Refresh Error."

I checked it on the Dish tv website regarding if my VC and decorder are the same as listed on Dish Tv website and found out they are the same and even the subscription money is payed off. I even shut down the receiver and restarted and took out the card cleaned it but still no luck. < " What should i do ? "

Secondly as i was going through forums i saw ppl saying they get 164 channels and i am getting just 113 channels when i scan and as i can see it i know i wont get DD channels here so apart from that i should be getting 134 channels so why do i have a drop of channels. < " How do i get the remaining channels ? "

And Lastly When i am done with scanning the channels and i press save i get this message -

" Some transports were not installed. To continue saving without installing press Red Button, Else press yellow button to Rescan. "

Now what is this and how should i get rid of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

My Receiver & STB Details :

STB Info -
Firmware Version : V2.87-1.48
Signal Lock : Yes
Signal Strength : 57% - 61% (This is fluctuating)
Signal Quality : 80% - 85% (This fluctuating)
Signal Frequency : 11172/H/27500

Receiver Info -
KAON Receiver

Package Info -
Maxi Package with Punjabi/Hindi (Regional)

When i start my Receiver i get this info -- EUROBOOT V2.1.8

------------------------------------------------------------

Let me tell you i am a noob to Dish tv, so plz be very descriptive in explain the steps or procedures.

Please help me specially with the error message.

And if its not too much to ask is there anyway if i can get DD Channels here on Dish tv if there is please let me know.

srei

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
coship receiver 2000,Dreambox 500;2 ku3cband dishes of 2,4,6&amp;8feet,amd 64 pc with 1GB ram usb tv tuner card
My Location
north west india
The simple thing is to use a "free to air" receiver in order to watch DD channels.No need to change location of dish.If need be,a minor adjustment in LNB is enough.

coolazz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV
My Location
Dubai
ok thts not a problem and the my concern for dd channels is the least what abt the the error i have mentioned and the missing channels plz tell me tht

Dushie

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500S,
Ahtlon 64 machine
My Location
India
Some transports were not installed. To continue saving without installing press Red Button, Else press yellow button to Rescan. "

It gives this message when it cant catch all the channels that are being beamed and were being watched previously, after running the scan if you get this message check the no of tv and radio channels that were found it will always be less than the original or total no that is getting beamed, usually adjusting the lnb a little resolves this issue, find out the channels on which the quality and signal strength is really low, move the lnb slightly to see if the strength increases, normally this resolves the issue, sometimes u may need to adjust the dish a little to get max signal strength and quality