India availibility of receivers,cams etc

M

MaxiBig

My Satellite Setup
Zenega tracking NSS6 and Arabsat2d
My Location
M.p,India
Hi Friends i am starting this new thread so that people can post info about various receiver and other equipment available in India.

G

gsmsikar

hi
as i am from India , i can only see one type of receiver in all the shops..
and they are based on the Coship software and Fujitsu chipsets or Haier Chipsets ,

there are no software available to repair them if there is any software problem..

and no other receiver is available in India , if we open the box we can see it..all are same ..

some time back i could see some receivers using Sti chipsets but now they are also gone..

thanks

M

MaxiBig

My Satellite Setup
Zenega tracking NSS6 and Arabsat2d
My Location
M.p,India
gsmsikar said:
hi
and they are based on the Coship software and Fujitsu chipsets or Haier Chipsets ,

there are no software available to repair them if there is any software problem..

and no other receiver is available in India , if we open the box we can see it..all are same ..

some time back i could see some receivers using Sti chipsets but now they are also gone..

thanks
But there must be some high end models available which the cable operators and MSO's are using .Somebody got any details??

G

gsmsikar

but in the market these type of receivers are only sold for the consumers ..

many receivers are faulty but we cannot get any help..

V

valtea

My Satellite Setup
Dynasat SilverBox II

Computer Athlon Semperon
80Gb HDD/256 DDR RAM
128 MB Geforce 5200
i am from india too. nice to find a country mates here. Hope we can discuss abut regional problems here. :)

V

valtea

My Satellite Setup
Dynasat SilverBox II

Computer Athlon Semperon
80Gb HDD/256 DDR RAM
128 MB Geforce 5200
I have a Hungama TV Receiver and they locked it with Password. Is there any code to unlock it. Or if you know the model please tell me what receiver Hungama Tv uses. and nothing is written in the box

T24

T24

Info Exec
Staff member

Very strange,only one receiver,why?? :D

G

gsmsikar

if the receiver is yours then please open the receiver and give us the chipset details so that we can help u..

valtea said:
I have a Hungama TV Receiver and they locked it with Password. Is there any code to unlock it. Or if you know the model please tell me what receiver Hungama Tv uses. and nothing is written in the box
if the receiver is yours then please open the receiver and give us the chipset details so that we can help u..

G

gsmsikar

and can anyone tell me where can we get SATELLITE PCI DVB CARD in india?

V

valtea

My Satellite Setup
Dynasat SilverBox II

Computer Athlon Semperon
80Gb HDD/256 DDR RAM
128 MB Geforce 5200
gsmsikar said:
Thank for your reply.
The many numbers are there but i think the chipset number is the number written in the biggest chip.

OMEGA
STi5518bqc
D1C-VJ412XMA
AA8AR VJ
TWN AA 421

F

ford2002

valtea said:
Thank for your reply.
The many numbers are there but i think the chipset number is the number written in the biggest chip.

OMEGA
STi5518bqc
D1C-VJ412XMA
AA8AR VJ
TWN AA 421
cont to me i give you any recivier software in india bb

V

valtea

My Satellite Setup
Dynasat SilverBox II

Computer Athlon Semperon
80Gb HDD/256 DDR RAM
128 MB Geforce 5200
ford2002 said:
cont to me i give you any recivier software in india bb
I'm sorry that i dont understand what you mean. If you are in india then can i call you up. Any contact number etc...

S

swamy

My Satellite Setup
dont have satellite dish here
but have set top box with irdeto system
hello friends
i'm from chennai the only place where CAS seems to be in place
i have a coship CDVBC5210 set top box
http://www.coship.com/english/products/cdvbc5120.htm
it has a rs232 interface and i connected it to PC...
i wanna know is there anyway i can interface this box with progDVB and watch channels on my PC.. i have the irdeto card and i subscribe to pay channels but i wanna watch it on progDVB and record some of the shows.. is there anyother program other than progDVB to this..i know this is dvbc but please help guys.. thanks a lot

L

lokesh

hi swamy, its too hot there in chennai, but be cool and enjoy your coship receiver.
I don't think this can be done.

S

Surej

My Satellite Setup
Fortec star 9700. Starsat 150D,Eurobox 9700 CI, Xcam , Merlin, Xcam Premium , Dragon
MaxiBig said:
Hi Friends i am starting this new thread so that people can post info about various receiver and other equipment available in India.

I can help you in getting cams , cards , programmers, in INDIA...

WBR

Surej

S

satdixer

My Satellite Setup
P4,dishtv,Zenega 1005s(CI)Technosat,Eurostar,MR reloaded, 29"Sony(VEGA),10ft.KU band dish for Hotbird,Arabsat.
My Location
India
Hi Surej, I need cas 2dlx for my mr1170.Please help me how can I get it here in india. Please post me at itc_chugawan@hotmail.com. Thanx.

Surej said:
I can help you in getting cams , cards , programmers, in INDIA...

WBR

Surej

I

Ideal_18

Farrukh
My Satellite Setup
Star Track World-in-box II+CI
My Location
Pakistan
MaxiBig said:
Hmmm okay then its mean in Pakistan we r the lucky one thankx to Korea, china, and Russian we also have much brand here too.

S

Surej

My Satellite Setup
Fortec star 9700. Starsat 150D,Eurobox 9700 CI, Xcam , Merlin, Xcam Premium , Dragon
L

lokesh

can I use matrix revolution with Dishtv kaon receiver? will I be able to get some scramble channel for free?

V

vehla_jatt

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
My Satellite Setup
i have matrix reborn with mrb 312 loaded on it..dish tv and 10 feet ku band dish covering 13*E & 26*E..also covering 68*e to 108*e with only one 8 feet c- band o
My Location
faridkot,state:-punjab,india
lokesh said:
can I use matrix revolution with Dishtv kaon receiver? will I be able to get some scramble channel for free?
yes bro lokesh u can watch some hotbird channel free with dis cam ...i m alrerady using dis .....