India availibility of receivers,cams etc

J

jarziom1

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s, Phoenix Cardreader, Technosat T8002
My Location
UAE
Hi,
Contact me on Email address removed can I suggest that if you have information to share then share it with the forum... maybe i can help - for skystar card!

D

dspdsp

My Satellite Setup
DishTV DTH
Zenega 1004s Receiver
90cm offset Sharp dish antenna
My Location
india
please somebody help me
where can I buy Dreambox, Technomate satellite receivers in india,Pune,Hyderabad?

URPradhan

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
My Satellite Setup
AMD PC, Skystar2 2.6D, Inverto 0.2dB Single Universal Ku-Band LNB, NUCLEUS 100cm Solid Dish
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
Hi

As per my search, no one having the items in India coz there was no demand for the same in India. But now the time is changing and if any of our memebers here deals with other satellite products they can start the demanding business from now.

But I have imported my Skystar2 (New Version) and Inverto 0.2dB Single Universal Ku-Band LNB from SatThaiTV (www.satthaitv.com).

And I had sent a mail to TRIAX India operation head based at Chennai. They gave me a dealer address at Mumbai. But they are costing tooooo high. I do know how they will survive/compete with SpacelinkIndia/Apna DTH dishes in India. For a 110 cm dish the cost is Rs 8500/- and for a 90cm dish its Rs 6500/- !!! Rather we can get the same from Spacelinkindia by Rs 3500/- Rs 1000/- respectively.

So if you want any good quality items you have to import.

Thanx

D

dspdsp

My Satellite Setup
DishTV DTH
Zenega 1004s Receiver
My Location
india
If I import from Australia as Dreambox has branch there, do you think apart from shipping , basic cost, will I be charged any custom duty?

Thanx

URPradhan said:
Hi

As per my search, no one having the items in India coz there was no demand for the same in India. But now the time is changing and if any of our memebers here deals with other satellite products they can start the demanding business from now.

But I have imported my Skystar2 (New Version) and Inverto 0.2dB Single Universal Ku-Band LNB from SatThaiTV (www.satthaitv.com).

And I had sent a mail to TRIAX India operation head based at Chennai. They gave me a dealer address at Mumbai. But they are costing tooooo high. I do know how they will survive/compete with SpacelinkIndia/Apna DTH dishes in India. For a 110 cm dish the cost is Rs 8500/- and for a 90cm dish its Rs 6500/- !!! Rather we can get the same from Spacelinkindia by Rs 3500/- Rs 1000/- respectively.

So if you want any good quality items you have to import.

Thanx

URPradhan

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
My Satellite Setup
AMD PC, Skystar2 2.6D, Inverto 0.2dB Single Universal Ku-Band LNB, NUCLEUS 100cm Solid Dish
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
Hi

As I know if the cost of the item is not exceeding Rs 25,000/- INR, then there will no custom duty. But for clarification go through the govt site http://www.cbec.gov.in/ for more details.
And my orders are of Rs 5000/- and I have not paid anty thing for custom duty, till now.

Thanx

D

dinakar407

My Satellite Setup
Planning to buy stb and dish
My Location
Hyderabad,India
what is the cost of the c/ku band dish of around 2mts and a nice receiver .

afancier

afancier

My Satellite Setup
Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three solid Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6 95E, Yamal201 90E, ABS1 75E, EuroBird2 26E at 26E. Disec SWITCH
My Location
Amritsar
if any body knows how I get any card. please tell me . call me, see my number. help.

D

dspdsp

My Satellite Setup
DishTV DTH
Zenega 1004s Receiver
My Location
india
You have mentioned that you are receiving different satellites apart from Nss6, is it with Zenega STB?
If no what are other STBs you are having ( Manufacturer name plz )?

"Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6, Asiasat 3S, LMI 1, EuroBird2 at 26E"

Thanx

member91040

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
dspdsp said:
You have mentioned that you are receiving different satellites apart from Nss6, is it with Zenega STB?
If no what are other STBs you are having ( Manufacturer name plz )?

"Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6, Asiasat 3S, LMI 1, EuroBird2 at 26E"

Thanx
Here we get many kinds of STB, Humax is the best one from my point of view, which are avail in india, You can abele to get Eurostar too, Lots of china made brands also avail, They are even nice too. In all kinds.

URPradhan

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
afancier said:
if any body knows how I get any card. please tell me . call me, see my number. help.
Hi Friend
I got my Skystar2 new version DVB-S PCI card with USB IR receiver and remote IMPORTED from w*w.SatThaiTV.com.
If you are planning to import then better add other items if you need any to avoid postal cost.

BOL:p

URPradhan

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
member91040 said:
Here we get many kinds of STB, Humax is the best one from my point of view, which are avail in india, You can abele to get Eurostar too, Lots of china made brands also avail, They are even nice too. In all kinds.
But as I know from HUMAX they do not have any authorized/approved dealer in India. They told we have business agreement with TataSky only to provide Humax STBs. But they do not offer choice to the user/customer. Those are very basic/low grade STBs. If you need any specific model of ur choice then IMPORT it. As they do not have any dealer in India they asked me for dealership :eek: If anyone interested apply for the same to HUMAX * w*w.humaxdigital.com

B

bokya

My Satellite Setup
Dish tv network and FTA receiver
My Location
Mumbai (India)
Hi mr Pradhan

i am form mumbai and few days ago i went to dish market in lamington road and search there for foreign receivers but they are only selling non branded receivers.

tell me that what is the cost of your receiver and which lnb is best for 60cm dish is it 0.3 or 0.5

I bought Universal receiver form market with 60 cm dish

plese tell me can it possible to receive ABS sat75E on this dish
thanks in adv.

URPradhan

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
bokya said:
Hi mr Pradhan

i am form mumbai and few days ago i went to dish market in lamington road and search there for foreign receivers but they are only selling non branded receivers.

tell me that what is the cost of your receiver and which lnb is best for 60cm dish is it 0.3 or 0.5

I bought Universal receiver form market with 60 cm dish

plese tell me can it possible to receive ABS sat75E on this dish
thanks in adv.
Hi Mr Bokya
Sorry friend, if you will see my system conf, you will get to know th I do not have any receiver. I ve DVB-S PCI card which is much more than a STB/receiver, but for th u need a PC :-doh2
See, there is a general pronciple to LNB th, the lower the noise figure in dB, better is the reception. For ex, 0.3 is better than 0.6. Now the market trend is 0.2dB, but its not available in India. I got my Inverto 0.2dB Single Universal Ku-band LNB from w*w.SatThaiTV.com.
Its difficult for to receive the northen beam of ABS-1 in India, but we will get southern beam of this satellite.
http://www.absatellite.net/Satellite/ABS-1At75East/Footprints/images/Northern-beam-big.gif
http://www.absatellite.net/Satellite/ABS-1At75East/Footprints/images/Southern-beam-big.gif

M

matri

My Satellite Setup
Zenega 1004iS Receiver
My Location
Delhi, India
Surej said:
Check your mail pls...
Hello Suraj,

we are new for each other, can you help me to find foreign Sat -Cam/Receiver/ Packages in India. Pls contact me : Email removed
thanks

Matri

D

dspdsp

My Satellite Setup
DishTV DTH
Zenega 1004s Receiver
My Location
india
URPradhan said:
Hi Mr Bokya
Sorry friend, if you will see my system conf, you will get to know th I do not have any receiver. I ve DVB-S PCI card which is much more than a STB/receiver, but for th u need a PC :-doh2
See, there is a general pronciple to LNB th, the lower the noise figure in dB, better is the reception. For ex, 0.3 is better than 0.6. Now the market trend is 0.2dB, but its not available in India. I got my Inverto 0.2dB Single Universal Ku-band LNB from w*w.SatThaiTV.com.
Its difficult for to receive the northen beam of ABS-1 in India, but we will get southern beam of this satellite.
http://www.absatellite.net/Satellite/ABS-1At75East/Footprints/images/Northern-beam-big.gif
http://www.absatellite.net/Satellite/ABS-1At75East/Footprints/images/Southern-beam-big.gif
Can skystar2 DVB-PCI be used for ******** channels?
Please help where can I get Skystar2 in india? do I have to import what is the most reliable site for importing?
Thank you

URPradhan

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
dspdsp said:
Can skystar2 DVB-PCI be used for ******** channels?
Please help where can I get Skystar2 in india? do I have to import what is the most reliable site for importing?
Thank you
I could not uderstand the ****** above, may be modified by mods :(
See friend as per my research you will not find the card in India. And no one can beat in price to w*w.DVBShop.net from Germany, which offers the lowest price across the globe and genuine brand product. And for us the added adv is that we need not have to pay European VAT. But the bitter part is.. we will ve to pay HEAVY postal fees for the same :( So if you consider all the facts accroding to me you will get the cheaper price at w*w.SatThaiTV.com. Both are reliable, better the DVBShop.net one :-O

Till now I ve not tried with other satellites. Coz i'm finding it very difficult hadling all with ONLY two hands .... I dnt ve any tool for satellite signals too :( Till now I'm not sure whether my LNB is properly mounted or not ...

D

dspdsp

My Satellite Setup
DishTV DTH
Zenega 1004s Receiver
My Location
india
URPradhan said:
See friend as per my research you will not find the card in India. And no one can beat in price to w*w.DVBShop.net from Germany, which offers the lowest price across the globe and genuine brand product. And for us the added adv is that we need not have to pay European VAT. But the bitter part is.. we will ve to pay HEAVY postal fees for the same :( So if you consider all the facts accroding to me you will get the cheaper price at w*w.SatThaiTV.com. Both are reliable, better the DVBShop.net one :-O

Till now I ve not tried with other satellites. Coz i'm finding it very difficult hadling all with ONLY two hands .... I dnt ve any tool for satellite signals too :( Till now I'm not sure whether my LNB is properly mounted or not ...
Actually mods did replace my word with *** in last post.
What I wanted to ask was "Can you modify keys so that you can receive pay channels from different satellities using Skystar2 PCI ?"
Thank for providing information about the buying process for SkyStar2.

URPradhan

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
dspdsp said:
Actually mods did replace my word with *** in last post.
What I wanted to ask was "Can you modify keys so that you can receive pay channels from different satellities using Skystar2 PCI ?"
Thank for providing information about the buying process for SkyStar2.
Thank you for ur feedback.
But sorry to say that there are no cracked keess (;) ) for Indian Pay channels till now except B*U Movies at PAS10. But if u ve big dish and ur able to receive other continent satellites and you ve the keys then you can watch those channels. Better for keys look to w*w.rdi-keys.com

qazranchi

qazranchi

My Satellite Setup
NEWBE
My Location
INDIA
afancier said:
U can get this Pinnacle PCTV 400i (Internal) or Pinnacle PCTV 400e (External)
dvb-sat cards from h**p://w*w.computerwarehousepricelist.com/productlist.asp?ctg=43 This link is for a Indian website for computer ware

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
URPradhan said: