E

esmakram

My Satellite Setup
i would like to know about the dream box 500-s
if any one can help me please
My Location
australia
Hi friends
I live in Sydney and I have a 2.3M Dish installed for Asiasat3S at 105.5 E I am getting all the free to air channel like Zing Zee smail StarUts and all the sahara and all the Pakistan channels.
I read about CS on the net and I install the CCcam to my DB500s and it is connected to my router and I have access to my DB from my Laptop . I just don’t know how to configure the C-line . I am just doing this for experiment . if any one could plz help me and just give me a C-line for test plz . it will be a great help.
Thanks.

:toke:

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
esmakram said:
I read about CS on the net and I install the CCcam to my DB500s and it is connected to my router and I have access to my DB from my Laptop . I just don’t know how to configure the C-line . I am just doing this for experiment . if any one could plz help me and just give me a C-line for test plz . it will be a great help.
Thanks.

:toke:
All the info you need for configuring c-lines can be found right here on the forum. No-one is going to hold your hand and talk you through the procedure.

No-one will give you a c-line either, and asking for them is frowned on.

E

esmakram

My Satellite Setup
i would like to know about the dream box 500-s
if any one can help me please
My Location
australia
Analoguesat said:
All the info you need for configuring c-lines can be found right here on the forum. No-one is going to hold your hand and talk you through the procedure.

No-one will give you a c-line either, and asking for them is frowned on.

Hellooo
If you have done any eduction in your entire life then you must be proud of helping peoples, and if you don’t know and can’t help just keep quiet.
There are million of kind peoples whom are help full and they are proud of helping each others. And don’t be jealous you get no where.
I fell very happy when I help some one.
I am just new in all these and I am very sure when you started to learn about DM you asked lots of questions. If you think I am wrong again then do not send me any more hopeless massage.
And there well be thanks for your hopeless massage.

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Look bud. This is a self help forum - we point you in the direction of the information you need and YOU go and find it. No-one will do the hard work for you.

As for the c-line issue you only hand those out to trusted friends - and will have to be on the forum a VERY long time before anyone would trust you with something as sensitive as a c-line. Anyone willing to just had them out is an idiot as they dont have the faintest idea who you are.

You dont like the situation here then go and find another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.