Indian Dth In Middle East

D

Digital2

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
If INDIAN DISH TV is broadcast through NSS, has anyone tried tuning into it in middle east (UAE, Saudia, Kuwait etc)?Let us know about your experiences plz. How about the package offered in South Asia (India) , through ASIASAT3; they should be possible for reception in the middle east, right?Any suggestions/experiences?
Thanks and Regards.

P

pgtenglish

My Satellite Setup
dish tv dth
My Location
india andhra pradesh
Digital2 said:
If INDIAN DISH TV is broadcast through NSS, has anyone tried tuning into it in middle east (UAE, Saudia, Kuwait etc)?Let us know about your experiences plz. How about the package offered in South Asia (India) , through ASIASAT3; they should be possible for reception in the middle east, right?Any suggestions/experiences?
Thanks and Regards.
my friend uses dishtv in oman and it works fine....only its illegal to carry the equipment out of india. again no service available there....also u have to make the payment from india....or buy itz cards and take it abroad

S

srikanthm06

My Satellite Setup
starsat SR-X200 CI Plus receiver with replaceable cam modules and DishtvIndia's Zenega Receiver, kuband, c band with sats NSS6, Hotbird and AsiaSAT3S.
My Location
Dubai
Hi,

Digital2.. there is no such thing called illegal in real life in dth. Its just on papers. No one is going to get your jailed in airports or anywhere when you are coming out of india with a receiver. Only saudi arabia is a bit of problem even there also they will just take the receiver incase if they are in bad mood. :)

The dth providers themselves choose the satellites so that they cover wide areas. Its illegal on their part only to provide service so people watch those programs in other countries.They dont provide any support nor aknowledge when you try to get support from overseas as it will create territorial downlink rights issues with international broadcasters.

Dishtv is far reachable in UAE, Oman , Qatar and Saudi Arabia. But in Saudi Arabia you need to use big size dish to get good quality signal. In UAE and similar countries 90cm dish is enough. You can recharge over their website www.dishtvindia.in. Just simple add funds sufficient enough to the required number of months you want to renew using your credit card and dishtv guys will renew it autmatically once your subscription comes to an end by deducting those funds which you have added.

I am using it for the past six months and renewing it thru their website and no issues at all. so dont be scared to try it out. Just everything has to fall in place & you will get going. All The Best.

Best Regards.

member91040

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Good Point of View, Lets Bring Fews Stuffs from Outside.

J

jvdgr

My Satellite Setup
I am living in saudi arabia
My Location
saudi arabia
Hi,
srikanthm06 u said that I am using it for the past six months
ok but plz tell me in which Country of Middle East u are using Dish tv

J

ja22023

My Satellite Setup
Topfeild Receiver
My Location
saudi
I am leaving in Saudi,its clear in Dammam and Al kobhar area, I am leaving away from Dammam (around 150 km), only Star channel are available. star plus,star sports etc.

S

sjude

My Satellite Setup
Kaon DVR - KSC-N620
Fortechstar FSCI9800
My Location
MUM
jvdgr said:
Hi,
If you see the details of the person posting you find srikanthm06 is from Dubai (unless he puts a false entry). See the Location. why increase the thread with questions you can find on the same screen you are looking at.:eek:

F

fkp

TO all yes recieving in dubai oman suadi arabia and all channels to confirmed working with 110 cm ku dish also tata sky working with 8 ft bigger dish dish confirmed

member91040

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
fkp PLS empty you inbox, Check ur PMS.

S

srikanthm06

My Satellite Setup
starsat SR-X200 CI Plus receiver with replaceable cam modules and DishtvIndia's Zenega Receiver, kuband, c band with sats NSS6, Hotbird and AsiaSAT3S.
My Location
Dubai
jvdgr said:
Hi,
you can see my profile. ;)

S

sanjay737

My Satellite Setup
Star Track 2100CE,zenga1004s zenga1004is kaon ksc260
My Location
Qatar
Hi iam sanjaygupta living in qatar iam also using dish tv in qatar first i was using zenga1004is but that receiver is shit nothing comes except star channels but then i got kaon ksc260 that is working fine with most of the channels except on 12595 H and V frequencies rest everything is working .iam using 165cm dish also and my LNB is EUROSTAR new one EUROLINE its good LNB i wanna know is there any way i can get those frequencies i tried all possible ways changed all types of lnbs including PHILIPS made in germany still no help is there any other way pls let me know.also if any body using tatasky in qatar pl s let me know becoz iam planning to get that

One imp talk guys starplus and star one changed there frequency to 12354V40500 that signal get very low by 6 pm qatar time is it same there pls reply

F

fkp

To those recieve poor signal pls use grundig lnd also the setup of lnb is really the opposite side i mean stand in front of the dish and turn lnb from left to right if using spectrum analiser u will get the snr and the bit error to 0 means your setting is ok it can work on any reciever of dish tv i can bet on it tried on all without any freezing 100% ok

member91040

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
My Location
INDIA
fkp said:
To those recieve poor signal pls use grundig lnd also the setup of lnb is really the opposite side i mean stand in front of the dish and turn lnb from left to right if using spectrum analiser u will get the snr and the bit error to 0 means your setting is ok it can work on any reciever of dish tv i can bet on it tried on all without any freezing 100% ok
Tryed Too, 100% Good Reply. On Diffrent Receivers.

M

Marshal

My Satellite Setup
NSS6,Nile Sat
1004S, Humax
Windows Vista
My Location
Middle East
To Snjay 737 & Fkp : Where to find Kaon rcvr and Grunding LNB ? Please advise.
I am in Bahrain with Zenega 1004is. having same problem as described by sanjay. Tried for Kaon rcvr in Punjab and Rajesthan, all supplier are having Zenega only.
Marshal

S

sanjay737

My Satellite Setup
Star Track 2100CE,zenga1004s zenga1004is kaon ksc260
My Location
Qatar
i know its difficult to get kaon receivers in india except in mumbai so try to get the receiver from mumbai some shop in bandra

P

peppydilli

My Satellite Setup
Tata Sky, Hotbird, Nilesat
My Location
Dubai
Hi all, This is my first post.
I am receiving Tata Sky on a 165cm Dish wit LNB of 0.3dB Noise Figure. This LNB is better than the normal that you get from a Radio shack (read basheer radio). Some channels get cut off during the day, after 6.00pm all channels are received OK. Transponders having Star and Sports channel seems to be very strong and are OK all times. (thank god am receiving Neo during day time) I am worried about reception during Summer time.
Can you guys from qatar tell me, how is the reception during summer months? Also let me know, what is the reception quality of Dish TV ? with what dish size ? Thanks in advance.

member91040

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
My Location
INDIA
Welcome peppydilli , Here we have many guys from your side, whos goona help you, YOu will get your answer shotly.

P

peppydilli

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dubai
Thanks member91410
Hey guys from middle east, please provide you inputs for the reception quality from Tata Sky and Dish TV.
Lets share our experiences with Dish sizes, LNB types and receiver types.

M

Marshal

My Satellite Setup
NSS6,Nile Sat
1004S, Humax
Windows Vista
My Location
Middle East
Hi Peppy,
I m Rcving Dish TV in Bahrain(165Cm/0.3db)Reception is somewhat ok, day time with lil cutting on Zee Sports,CNN,HBO etc 12597/40687(Cutting on all channels in rainy season).and another issue with Dish tv is that a particular model of rcvr(Zenega 1004is) is not working in Bahrain..... Reason unknown.
as long as Tata Sky is concerned,I have not seen here any body using it in Bah so cant say any thing. I rcvd Today a LNB from UK (Titanium TSX, 0.2 db) and will report back on performance, once I Try it. Cheers.

P

peppydilli

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dubai
Marshal,
Seems that the Kaon KSC i260 model works fine for Dish TV. Which receiver are you using ? Good luck with your 0.2 LNB.