Indian / Pakistani channels

hi i live in sweden (europe) and i got Dreambox 500s and ive tried for many weeks now to get pay channels free but nothing happened. i,m using satellite Hotbird & Astra 2/Eurobird so any one plsssss if you know how to get pay channels for free then plsssss help, ive also heard about CCcam cardsharing but i could not found any server. i want all Indian / Pakistani channels speacially ARY Digital and all Geo channels.

HB13DISH

Archived Member
My Location
Middle East - Israel
uzair said:
hi i live in sweden (europe) and i got Dreambox 500s and ive tried for many weeks now to get pay channels free but nothing happened. i,m using satellite Hotbird & Astra 2/Eurobird so any one plsssss if you know how to get pay channels for free then plsssss help, ive also heard about CCcam cardsharing but i could not found any server. i want all Indian / Pakistani channels speacially ARY Digital and all Geo channels.
You are wasting your time.
Subscribe to Zee TV UK on Hot Bird and enjoy 12 months of uninterrupted programmes. Check first if you you have the channels already in your channels list on Hot Bird or try manual scan.

Read this link:

http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/zee-tv-india/103548-zee-tv-uk-package.html

My Satellite Setup
Motorized 8-feet (solid) with Truman TM400M receiver
My Location
Islamabad, Pakistan
If you are looking to open encrypted channels for free (like you can do it with TPS package on Hotbird), then it is not possible. You have to subscribe legally to get Indian and Pakistani channels.

I don't know where is ARY Digital UK is located on satellite but the following TV channels are Free-to-Air on Eurobird-1 at 28.5°E and you can watch them without subscribing:

- Geo
- Prime TV
- PTV Global
- QTV
- The Musik (ARY's music channel)
- Aag TV (Geo's music channel)

My Satellite Setup
Motorized 8-feet (solid) with Truman TM400M receiver
My Location
Islamabad, Pakistan
The Free-to-Air Indian channels are:

At Eurobird 1 & Astra 2A/2B/2D at 28.2°E

Aaj Tak International
B4U Music
Zee Music
Cee (I) TV
DD India
DD News

At HotBird

Amrita TV
Asianet
Asianet Plus
Kairali Channel
KTV
Rainbow TV
Sun TV

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
uzair said:
The 28E channels are totally secure, so the only way to get them either to subscribe, or to find a card sharing ring that has active cards for the channels you desire.

Please note - DO NOT ask about joining c/s rings on this forum.

To be honest if the channels are so important to you then you should be subscribing to them.

My Satellite Setup
Astra 2A
My Location
russia
ok thanks for the information but please tell me the frequency of those channels please
arsalanj said:
If you are looking to open encrypted channels for free (like you can do it with TPS package on Hotbird), then it is not possible. You have to subscribe legally to get Indian and Pakistani channels.

I don't know where is ARY Digital UK is located on satellite but the following TV channels are Free-to-Air on Eurobird-1 at 28.5°E and you can watch them without subscribing:

- Geo
- Prime TV
- PTV Global
- QTV
- The Musik (ARY's music channel)
- Aag TV (Geo's music channel)

BombedOne

My Satellite Setup
Covering 30W-105.5E range, two motors, C and Ku band. Various receivers/cards/cams/etc.
My Location
Republic of Georgia
Or get a larger C band dish and will have huge amount of FTA indian channels.

My Satellite Setup
Triax 88 cm Dish + 4 Octogon LNBs, 2 Diseqc switches, 42" Samsung Plasma

Intel Dual Core + 2GB Ram
My Location
Dublin
I have a Triax 88 cm dish with 4 LNB's currently pointed at 9E, 13E, 19E & 28.2E. Most of the free content on 19E are in German. So like to change it to another satellite. Which direction offers max free Indian channels? Also please tell me which other satellite offers the max free English channels?

Lazarus

Tout Rond Bon Oeuf
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Indian _http://www.flysat.com/tv-in.php

English _http://www.flysat.com/tv-uk.php

My Satellite Setup

My Location
Dublin
Thanks Tivù, My Humax FoxSat HD receiver now shows Hotbird 9 and with my Technisat HD receiver, which I returned was showing Hotbird 6. I had lots of channels during the search with Technisat and now only 13 channels on 13E. The same case with Eurobird 1 on 28.5 E. I am not getting it now and showing Astra 28.2E instead. Would I be able to get all the free channels from "All" the hotbirds since one LNB is pointed to 13E with Humax?

Lazarus

Tout Rond Bon Oeuf
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Your dish will see "all the Hotbirds" as one source, so the only issue is scanning with the Foxsat: The pre-stored 13E TP lists are way out of date, so if you just scan "all" with "Network" off, then you'll only get Channels from the pre-stored list.

So you could try enabling "Network" when you scan, which should pull in most of the available TPs, or you can just update the pre-stored list by adding "User" TPs with frequencies etc copied from _http://www.flysat.com/hotbird.php

This is my only real bugbear with the Humax and is worth investing a few minutes getting it up to date. Nevertheless, I have both the HDR and non-HDR Foxsats and use both for multi-sat quite successfully.

Network Search is a rather unsatisfactory feature of some receivers as it isn't a blind (or auto) scan and depends upon what flags/tags/labels it finds from the various Platform providers. But it's still worth engaging to increase the number of TPs you do get.

My Satellite Setup

My Location
Dublin
I could see Freq Pol and SR-FEC. For eg 10719 V and 27500 5/6 for Txp No 110. Also there are 27500 5/6 , 27500 3/4,etc. In which format I should copy this?

My Satellite Setup
sky digital
My Location
london uk
i have sky digital and a shared dish with other residents in the building. i would like to watch the indian channels available on hotbird but i am not sure how to go about doing this. any advice please anyone?
many thanks

arsalanj said:
The Free-to-Air Indian channels are:

At Eurobird 1 & Astra 2A/2B/2D at 28.2°E

Aaj Tak International
B4U Music
Zee Music
Cee (I) TV
DD India
DD News

At HotBird

Amrita TV
Asianet
Asianet Plus
Kairali Channel
KTV
Rainbow TV
Sun TV

axk

My Satellite Setup
Ubuntu Linux box,1.5GB,P4 2.27
My Location
UK
Im looking to buy the hardware for watching malayalam channels in the uk(northern ireland) :confused
Experts please Advise me!

My Satellite Setup
cable and satellite
My Location
Germany and London
It's really not worth going through all the hassle to watch Indian channels for free. Much better value to just subscribe the channels through the legal means!