Indias real DTH revolution known as Space TV

vehla_jatt

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
My Satellite Setup
i have matrix reborn with mrb 312 loaded on it..dish tv and 10 feet ku band dish covering 13*E & 26*E..also covering 68*e to 108*e with only one 8 feet c- band o
My Location
faridkot,state:-punjab,india
hello frnds i m starting new thread pls give any possible info about space tv ...
coming soon new dth revolution in indian region ..so watch it whts going on there îñdîå'$ ®èål d†h ®èvºlµ†îºñ kñºwñ å$ $Þå¢è †v

vehla_jatt

My Satellite Setup
i have matrix reborn with mrb 312 loaded on it..dish tv and 10 feet ku band dish covering 13*E & 26*E..also covering 68*e to 108*e with only one 8 feet c- band o
My Location
"Space TV is bullish on the Indian pay TV market and expects it to grow rapidly"
Space TV has booked 10 transponders on an Insat - 4 series satellite that launches in September,a delay in the new satellite's launch also delay the DTH service.will offer the hardware at the most competitive price to the subscribers. Price reductions, as they come will be passed on to the subscribers.The brand name will be revealed closer to the launch.

vehla_jatt

My Satellite Setup
My Location
That the service cannot be launched before year-end is quite evident. Not just because other logistics need to be put in place, but because the Space TV service --- a new brand name for the service has not been finalized yet --- is scheduled to be beamed from an Insat 4 series satellite, which is slated to be launched by September, where about 10 transponders have been booked for lease.

Indian Space Research Organisation director (contracts-marketing) SB Iyer confirmed that most DTH players, including Space TV and Sun, have booked KU-band transponders on Insat satellites 4A, 4B and 4C, all to be launched soon.

The uplinking of the Space TV’s service would be done from Delhi’s Chattarpur area (near Qutub Minar) where the Tata-controlled Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd (VSNL) has a hub and the DTH encryption technology would be of NDS, which is a Murdoch-owned company.

To KNOW MORE aBOUT STAR LINK
http://www.indiantelevision.com/int...ram_kaushik.htm
http://www.financialexpress.com/fe_...ontent_id=92087

vehla_jatt

My Satellite Setup
My Location
STAR TV HAS ALREADY CONTACTED DISHTV DEALERS FOR SELLING THEIR PRODUCT
also convinced them that they will give cam modules and software update for ZENEGA

Space TV will use NDS encryption systems for the DTH service, a company source said. The set-top boxes will be from Pace. This is a similar arrangement which News Corp has for BSkyB DTH service in UK

Sky Digibox (DS430N) Pace 400 Series

Product available via BSkyB and retail - UK.

• Terrestrial Antenna Input - Enables the set- top box to pass through analogue terrestrial RF signals to the TV and VCR
  • RF Output - To connect the set-top box to TVs & VCRs without a SCART connector
  • 2nd RF Output - Enables a second TV in the home to receive the decoded satellite channels. The output also supports a "magic eye", allowing the user to remotely control the set-top box from another room
  • TV A/V SCART - Provides either composite or RGB and composite video output. Audio volume can also be controlled in software
  • VCR A/V SCART - Can provide on-screen graphics to the VCR if required and inputs to the connector can be routed to the TV SCART when the unit is in standby
  • Analogue Audio Outputs - Users wishing to integrate the set-top box into their home theatre or stereo system can do so through these audio outputs provided on RCA connectors.
  • RS232 - Serial port for legacy devices, game pads, upgrades and diagnostics
  • RF Input - F-Type connector for satellite LNB
  • Telco Modem - A V.34 PSTN return path enables interactive services such as Pay-Per-View, voting, home shopping and games
  • Power supply - for detachable power cable
  • High speed Data Port - for future upgrade options

The Pace Digibox (DS430N) is designed for BSkyB's UK digital satellite services: Sports, General Entertainment, Documentaries, Movies, News, Music, Lifestyle, Kids, and Sky Box Office and old favourites: BBC1, 2; BBC 3, BBC 4, BBC News, Ch 4 and Ch 5. User-friendly on-screen 'SkyGuide', widescreen output and digital quality stereo sound. Future-proofed with over-air downloadable software.
User Interface

Supports Open TV Middleware to provide superb usability features for the user.
Security

Supports NDS content protection systems.

vehla_jatt

My Satellite Setup
My Location
hi sarpanch sahib ow r u i have update matrix reloaded and enjoying with zenega 1005s some intersting hotbird pay ch in punjab

gauch21

I need a RedBull
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
vehla_jatt said:
hi sarpanch sahib ow r u i have update matrix reloaded and enjoying with zenega 1005s all hotbird pay ch in punjab
dear vehla, can you elaborate your setup so your countrymen can also watch hotbirds on their zenegas like dish size and type, lnb type and viewing card details. Also where did you get the card from.

lokesh

can any body tell the area in north India till where Hotbird signal falls. IS this signal available in West Bengal?
Please help. I have seen the hotbird map but it is not clear to me. So kindly explain.
thanks.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
vehla_jatt said:
hi sarpanch sahib ow r u i have update matrix reloaded and enjoying with zenega 1005s all hotbird pay ch in punjab
Thats a pretty wide reaching generalisation. Theres plenty of scrambled channels on 13E you cannot be watching with a matrix .

lingaraj_h

My Satellite Setup
Dish TV Receiver's Zenega CD1002s and Kaon with DiSEqC on NSS6-95"E ,Panamsat12-45"E and Insat 2E0-83"E
My Location
Karnataka,India
Dear vehla_jatt can you tell me can we recive Hotbird channels in Karnatak (North Karnatak)
If it is Possible what size dish Required

Advance thanks
Best Regards.

vehla_jatt

My Satellite Setup
My Location
hello every body ... i m using 9 ft dish ..bro as per foot [print chart hotbird cover very well pak ...i m near 2 pak border ...so in other part of country people can try withlarge dish ..hope u get some channels ......
yes bro analoguest all channels r nt open wih mr ..but i m able 2 watch some intersting channels ......

vehla_jatt

My Satellite Setup
My Location
lokesh said:
can any body tell the area in north India till where Hotbird signal falls. IS this signal available in West Bengal?
Please help. I have seen the hotbird map but it is not clear to me. So kindly explain.
thanks.

no lokesh u did n't get hotbird in west bengal if u want to get u need about 20 feet ku band dish antenna.......we live in punjab in border area nearer to pakistan i m receiving hotbird 3,4,6
hotbird 3 only H POL,and 4,6 wide beam..hotbird 6 have european beam we have get in punjab its amazing...........i m using 9 feet ku band dish ant.....zenega receiver+matrix...u can get palapac2 c -band carrying good english +wwe channel in west bengal......
for more info mail me @ invisible_brar2@yahoo.com
bye

gauch21

I need a RedBull
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
dear vehla, i have a zenega cd-1005s. this stb i think can only decrypt conax, as no more information is available for it on any other web-site. by using matrix reloaded, is it possible to decrypt other encryptions as well on the same stb. please confirm

jagvir

Hello Dear
As I had talked to u...I wannna purchase large Ku dish-good one to watch hotbird ( new one) pls guide me the source in north India

vehla_jatt said:

no lokesh u did n't get hotbird in west bengal if u want to get u need about 20 feet ku band dish antenna.......we live in punjab in border area nearer to pakistan i m receiving hotbird 3,4,6
hotbird 3 only H POL,and 4,6 wide beam..hotbird 6 have european beam we have get in punjab its amazing...........i m using 9 feet ku band dish ant.....zenega receiver+matrix...u can get palapac2 c -band carrying good english +wwe channel in west bengal......
for more info mail me @ invisible_brar2@yahoo.com
bye

vehla_jatt

My Satellite Setup
My Location
jagvir said:
Hello Dear
As I had talked to u...I wannna purchase large Ku dish-good one to watch hotbird ( new one) pls guide me the source in north India
from where u jagvir
i m from faridkot
u can buy ku band dish from james dish from patiala..if u want 2nd hand like a new dish 9 feet contact me

vehla_jatt

My Satellite Setup
My Location
jagvir said:
Hello Dear
hi jagvir ow r u from where u..u can buy ku band dish from patiala
contact me if u want more info

jagvir

Hello Dear
thanx for the reply...pls tell me how big dish I have to purchase to watch hotbird at Chandigarh....& how much it will cost
Bye

vehla_jatt said:

jagvir

vehla_jatt said:
Please give me more info for Ku dish....Can I also put C band LNB on it...give me full address for Jams patiala...thanx

vehla_jatt

My Satellite Setup
My Location
jagvir said:
Please give me more info for Ku dish....Can I also put C band LNB on it...give me full address for Jams patiala...thanx
22 gal eh ha ki ma tenu kul nu phone number de davo ga u can call james dish ant and collect best info from them
thanxxxxxxxx