inetbox300 Cccam problems

2Hot

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra
My Location
Ireland
I received 3 inetbox300s with nabilocam image already installed. I want to use 1 as a server in the main living room and the other two in my kids room. I have done a lot of readings on how to configure my server and the boxes in various threads herein but the more I read the more confused I get.

Pls since I already have a working box i.e. inetBox with image installed because I can watch all free channels on all 3 boxes, the CCAM 2.1.1 is also runningnon all 3 boxes.

1) How do I configure my server using this image.

2) What do I need to set up on DYNSDS(I've created an account but don't know if I am doing the right thing)

3) How do configure other 2 boxes to receive from the server.

4) Do I need to configure my s*y box as well and leave the sub card in s*y box or server?

Pls an idiotic steps would be most welcome as it's obvious that I'm an idiot in this field :)

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
This the Dreambox section. Post in the right place to start with.

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
Ok there's a few threads you need to read. However, I'm not sure how relevant they'll be because they are Dreambox specific. If your box is a Dreambox copy then you will probably be ok.

http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...testing-new-white-sly-uk-card-caid-963-a.html

http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...7658-how-install-omnikey-reader-dreambox.html

Once you have read these 5 times and totaly undertood them, then you can look at setting it up. Expect it take 2 weeks before you get it right. It aint gonna work over night as you have a lot of learning to do.
When you understand the concept and you're familiar with which software does what then you're ready to set it up.
When you feel you're at that point, you can then perhaps use my Config Creator which you'll find in my blog. Checkout the link in my Sig.

2Hot

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra
My Location
Ireland
B16MCC thanks mate for your patience and ability to cope with novice like myself. I have read most of your thread and saved most of your tutorials. I would like to say they are mostly useful to half baked techies in which unfortunately I don't belong.

Pls can I ask you specific questions on how to configure my server with image pre-installed?

I have my dynds account set up, I just need to tweak one or two thing in my box as it is a working box that I just need to change it's setting to communicate with the new server I am about to create with your assistance hopefully.

Pls look at it like I gave you a box that is previously working a defunct server and you want to edit some files to make it work with a new server. I want to configure one of this 3 boxes as a server and the other 2 as clients within the same house.

I am sorry if I sound a lazy but believe me I have read almost your entire posts and I am afraid of starting all over again since I already have a box with CCAM installed. I believe a little guide here and there will make my task easier. Once any inconveniences regretted.