Infinity Problem!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
O'k here i go again!.......tonight i have tried programming a fun card on my Infinty.......here's what i did.......found the files on Toecutters Den...selected Shaddows Fun 6in1+softcam-files (latest update).......unzipped files to My Documents.......loaded card in programmer.....deleted old card files.......loaded Mickey_flash_V4.4 into flash menu.....loaded Shadows_fun 6in1_01_12hex into Ext.EE prom menu.......programmed card.......tried it in receiver.....didn't work!!!......what did i do wrong?......waverider

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Check to see if the receiver recongnizes the card, you can do this in the CI menu.

The card should have the chip in an upward position in most receivers and CAMs.

Make sure that you are trying to watch something that can still be watched. :)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
LOL!! like the mr Hanky! hehe......i remember that episode on South Park rolfw......ah yes the card problem....not tried that rolfw i'll check that out tonight.........could do me a favour though and check to see if that was the correct file i used rolfw?........and do i need to load the internel EE.prom?

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
waverider said:
LOL!! like the mr Hanky! hehe......i remember that episode on South Park rolfw......ah yes the card problem....not tried that rolfw i'll check that out tonight.........could do me a favour though and check to see if that was the correct file i used rolfw?........and do i need to load the internel EE.prom?
As Rolf is servicing his sleigh at the moment, I can tell you that you don't need the internal EE.prom Waverider. There's not one in Shadow's folder is there? What are you aiming to pick up with it? Take a look at the readme file in the folder...may help.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Thanks Jimbo......i have now got things working o'k.....one question though..how would i go about receiving Canal+?.......waverider