infinity/usb/phonex help

milkey

Reaction score
keep getting com port problem when in phenox mode using mkfv4.4
com port not found or may be in use carnt
but works fine with inferty soft were to loads hex files

jjjjones2234

Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't answer your question but I was wondering if you could tell me does your programmer program HU cards. I am in the market for a new programmer and I would like some info.
Thanks

milkey

Reaction score
jjjjones2234 said:
Unfortunately I can't answer your question but I was wondering if you could tell me does your programmer program HU cards. I am in the market for a new programmer and I would like some info.
Thanks

not sure all new to me

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Do you have the serial lead connected as well as the USB lead milkey? This must be connected for phoenix mode.

milkey

Reaction score
rolfw said:
Do you have the serial lead connected as well as the USB lead milkey? This must be connected for phoenix mode.
both usb and serial leads connected
blue light on in nornal red in phenox mode
trying to use mkfv4.4 click connect get message there wasa problem connecting to your card. port may be in use or settings incorrect

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Do you have the baud rate set at 3.58? can be a bit touchy with some PCs. Have you tried it in Phoenix mode with the infinity software?

milkey

Reaction score
rolfw said:
Do you have the baud rate set at 3.58? can be a bit touchy with some PCs. Have
you tried it in Phoenix mode with the infinity software?

yep can read the card and and programe with infinety usb then sellect phenix
baud rate 3.58
then when i try to use any other softwere get a carnt connect porrt may be in use

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Are you then closing down the Infinity software? It may be preventing the MKF from connecting to the port.

milkey

Reaction score
rolfw said:
Are you then closing down the Infinity software? It may be preventing the MKF from connecting to the port.

thanks for help works fine reading an old ondigatal or phone cards but need to find the right loader flash for the infinerty usb to read cards
the cards work that i programe just mkf4.4 wont read them without the right loader flash any ideas

darthmaul

Reaction score
My Location
australia
try multi programmer v9.0 available from (aussattv.com.au) and set it up through there might help
DARTHMAUL

jmc

Reaction score
milkey said:
keep getting com port problem when in phenox mode using mkfv4.4
com port not found or may be in use carnt
but works fine with inferty soft were to loads hex files
i solve the probleme when you insert the card and launch the prog sorry i'm new but chek that

jmc

Reaction score
darthmaul said:
try multi programmer v9.0 available from (aussattv.com.au) and set it up through there might help
DARTHMAUL
the link is dead O-Ha

jmc

Reaction score
rolfw said:
fabulous site well done
but ican't upgrade my poor level O-Ha

jimwar

Reaction score
please can you help have got this card and the usb infinity which site shall l go to to reload the card to work
rolfw said: