Info on every CAM in existence

skylark

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
vision plus card. 1.2 ghz desktop,512mb memory. Win 2k. ATI video
Hi everyone
I've been given a Aston cam with Rev 1.2 on the label, is it any good for anything other than the bin! Thanks in advance.
Ron

duke69_xxl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Opentel2000ci, MM CAM, Zeta Orange CAM, Starsat 1300D with built in CAM--type unknown
My Location
zone
Hi everfyone,
I have an Irdeto I CAM. When inserted into the STB it initializes as Magic Module. I flashed it with FreeCAM 2.0 package only to discover that it did not solve my problem with sound on CNNI. Could anyone help me to find the flash file to bring it back to a Magic Moduel.

Any help will be most appreciated

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The files will be on the site mentioned at the beginning of this thread.

duke69_xxl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Opentel2000ci, MM CAM, Zeta Orange CAM, Starsat 1300D with built in CAM--type unknown
My Location
zone
duke69_xxl said:
Hi everfyone,
I have an Irdeto I CAM. When inserted into the STB it initializes as Magic Module. I flashed it with FreeCAM 2.0 package only to discover that it did not solve my problem with sound on CNNI. Could anyone help me to find the flash file to bring it back to a Magic Moduel.

Any help will be most appreciated

Could I flash it with PentaCrypt Ver. 1.20, and Ird106?
Thanks

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No, an irdeto cam will only accept irdeto cam files and even then only certain ones can be flashed. Please read the details on the lefdata site.

duke69_xxl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
zone
Rolf,
Many thanks for your prompt help. The CAM is flashable and I read the info on the reference site many times, but still couldn't find anything that would bring it back to a magic module. It is now flashed, through a laptop, with FreeCAM2.0 which i got from the said site. Any idea how I can role back/flash to magic module.
Sorry for asking too much.

p.s. I have searched the net over and over for this flash. The files on the reference site don't match in size as well, so, I guess I couldn't use the provided magic files with Ird106 on this CAM.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
If it was originally an irdeto CAM, then it cannot be made into a magic module, they are different hardware.