information on tmb files

Status
Not open for further replies.

erin19

Reaction score
Hi! Can you tell me how can I program tmb files 2.6 on my titanium? Can I use banana loader? Or I need tmb editor? sky is down again, isn't it? and why it's long long time I can't find new eep and hex files... thank you to you all!O-Ha

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The banana loader should do it.

ajmac42

Reaction score
Hi Saucy,

A quick search of google and this site kicked up for all things Titanium, only snag its in italian.

Take a look though cos it's really easy to see the banana download.

Hope this helps some ......

ajmac42

Reaction score
Just checked the banana link and its dead.

Try TJ Loader in the Editors, Utilities and misc downloads section of this very site....

erin19

Reaction score
thank you rolf...and any news for sky???

Tiggy

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
erin19 said:
Hi! Can you tell me how can I program tmb files 2.6 on my titanium? Can I use banana loader? Or I need tmb editor? sky is down again, isn't it? and why it's long long time I can't find new eep and hex files... thank you to you all!O-Ha

You can program (upload)the files to your card with the Banana loader that comes with the updated files.

You can not edit the files with the loader/programmer though. As far as I'm aware it is not possible to edit the files yourself (at this time) for any Titanium card or files. This is a problem that comes with the titanium as a whole as you can only reload your card(s) with downloaded software files.

I have been looking at editing my ownfiles for the card but cannot do so.

If anyone can inform me differently I (we the members) would be more than greatful.

Tiggy
'O'-red

kungpo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 8082ci, Matrix Reloaded, Aston Cam 1.5, Black ICE. Metronic DisEQC Motor, 80cm Dish, Monoblock LNB.
Dynamite USB, Intel P4 3.0Ghz, Intel Cel 3.06Ghz
My Location
Slough
If you have a phoenix programmer. you can use picbined to edit the keys on the titanium without having to re-flash the whole card. You need to be careful with the settings in picbined, but most update files have fairly decent instructions. You can find the download to this and others good utils on duwgati web site.

I'm using a duolabs dynamite programmer, and it seems to work quite well. It's also worth noting that you can program the titanium without the serial interface, but you can use it in phoenix mode with other titanium loaders, such as banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.