Information regarding Dfree

fab1985

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Nokia Mediamaster
My Location
UK
I am slightly confused regarding a set of channels I downloaded on my Nokia Mediamaster that are provided by "Dfree".

Hotbird
Horizentol
symbol rate 27.500
FEC 2/3

The frequency gives you around six channels all Italian of which there are three sport channels that have been encrypted. In particular there are the three mediaset channels (Rete 4, Italia 1 & Canale 5) which are supposed to be in digital quality. I also have stored on my reciever the mediaset channels in their digital thread state. For some strange reason the mediaset channels(Dfree) are encrypted all the time but yesterday they were transmitting the programs that mediaset encrypts so I could watch champions league football. Is this a techinical hitch and is there anyway of suscribing to Dfree through a CAM card here in the UK. On a further note how would I go about watching RAI and Mediaset channels without them encrypting film premiers and football matches. I would be greatful if someone has got any tips.
thanks Fab

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
RAI uses NDS-Videoguard for their films and sport so you would need a Sky Italia card. Mediaset disappears behind seca 2, no idea if cards are eaily available for either.