Inside picture of a V-BOX II

He1ix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
P-VI
My Location
Russia
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I am having a problem with SuperJack Vbox positioner and IPBOX 910 (cuberevo 3000 HD).
Positioner doesn't recognise any command from IPBOX, and at the same time works well with old Humax 5400.
I've tried to analyse signal of same commands from Humax and IPBOX, and got follows:

E0 31 69 00
View attachment 21717

E0 31 60 (in attachment)
Any sugestions?

Attachments

• diseqc.jpg
    diseqc.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 66
  • ipbox.jpg
    ipbox.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 47
  • humax.jpg
    humax.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 42

iwol

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
channel master 1.2m dish
technomate 6900,,and invacom 0.3 quad lnb
satlook micro
My Location
yorkshire
johnsattuk said:
Assembled the bits, a bit hastily but trying to keep up :)

Pics:- Unmodded board, track cut and tinned, SMD diode and standoff soldered in pos., regulator h/sink and required components mounted in position. The adj. pot is on the end of the loose wires at the moment while I play.
would love to resurrect this thread as i now need to slow my arm down if johnsatuk still about did it work or any more info on other ways to achieve this thanks iwol

johnsattuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield 5800 Echostar3000,DB7000, Relook 400S, Humax HDC2000, 55cm Fibo Gregorian dish with waveguide and Motek 2100 mod, 90cm Fibo Gregorian dish, 120cm Fibo Gregorian dish on a 1224 motor with waveguide
My Location
West Mids, UK
iwol said:
would love to resurrect this thread as i now need to slow my arm down if johnsatuk still about did it work or any more info on other ways to achieve this thanks iwol

Blimey, doesn't time fly :eek:

I didn't do any more with it than previously posted, it worked OK, with the reservations noted, but I was only playing for playing's sake, so didn't install it permanently. :D

It's still sitting on my sideboard gathering dust. :)

John

dodahday

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Samsung 9500, Technomate 1500,
QBoxHD

4 self built computers
My Location
UK
I have just noticed this thread and it's a very interesting read. However I have a slightly different problem with my Jaegar SuperJack V-Box 11 which every week or so gives me an error message and then looses all the sat positions. Has anyone else experienced this?
The only way to forward being a reset and reprogram of the sat positions, the unit is not used in Diseqc mode.
The unit is probably 4 or 5 years old or so now (maybe more but doesn't time fly) and I was going to replace it with the new V111 model but if there is a way to fix my own then I would be more than happy.