Installer Wanted for Morden,Surrey (SW London)

Paulie1972

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised
My Location
SW London
Hi

First post and I am already after something.............. I had a technomate 1600+ motorised system bought for me for Christmas (with 90cm dish). I need to get it installed and i am reluctant to try and do it myself. I will also need a pair of T and K brackets and pole as my fiance wil only allow me to have it installed on the rear of the house. I would be extremly grateful if somebody can recommend an installer and give me an idea of what i should be paying.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Paulie1972 said:
give me an idea of what i should be paying.
Well I would have said hard cold cash but you cannot be sure these days....any advance on a goat and two chickens. :)

On a more serious note I am sure someone down south will be able to help you out, if not have you not tried the phone book? Or are you looking for a recommendation as this site is mainly for hobbyists apart from one or two professional installers so there may not be many forthcoming

Paulie1972

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised
My Location
SW London
I tried emailing a few "proffesionals," in the area but nobody replied. I would like a recommendation of someone who can do the job for a decent price if possible. As nobody has given me a quote i am not sure how much i should be paying or when i ma being ripped off - so just a ball park figure of how much it should cost would be a helpful starting point before i take a gamble on the yellow pages.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Hello Paulie, as I mentioned in another post, it's worth looking at our advertisers. One I'm aware of is http://www.affordablesat.co.uk/ and although Satellites.co.uk as a body do not recommend sat companies, on a personal basis I've purchased gear from Affordable and their service was excellent.