Installers In Blackburn Lancs

arrod-ball

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dell D2300
My Location
Lancashire
I am looking for a ball park price for the installation of a motorised dish 90CM to connect up to a Technomate TM1500CI+ Satellite receiver, sorrry if its in the wrong place i am new and i could not post in the section "Members who install satellite systems" thanks in advance

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
arrod-ball said:
I am looking for a ball park price for the installation of a motorised dish 90CM to connect up to a Technomate TM1500CI+ Satellite receiver

If you have all of the bits and pieces, it will probably cost you somewhere between £100 and £200, but it is quite possible to do it yourself, all you need is a little help from the lads on the forum, a ladder, drill, a few tools and a cheap sat meter.

arrod-ball said:
sorry if its in the wrong place i am new and i could not post in the section "Members who install satellite systems"

No, you won't be able to, as it is for members who install satellite systems, this section is fine.

arrod-ball

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dell D2300
My Location
Lancashire
rolfw said:
If you have all of the bits and pieces, it will probably cost you somewhere between £100 and £200, but it is quite possible to do it yourself, all you need is a little help from the lads on the forum, a ladder, drill, a few tools and a cheap sat meter.

No, you won't be able to, as it is for members who install satellite systems, this section is fine.

Thanks for that the reason i need an installer is due to my fear of heights i think that getting the job done is one thing but calling the fire brigade out to get me off the roof will be a terrible drain on our council tax resources:-rofl2

Oily

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite=Motorized Triax 88cm&a DM800HD with 500gb hd.Vu+ Duo
My Location
Radcliffe
Just don't look down;)

arrod-ball

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dell D2300
My Location
Lancashire
I get a nose bleed from being to high up in the stands on saturday afternoon :eek: as they say if god wanted us above ground level he would of given us wings:confused

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
well set the dish on a patio stand and put it in the garden :-)

TWAG

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
yeah if you have clear line of sight to the satellite direction then pole mount it in the garden

i couldn't with mine as theres a few trees and hedges around

arrod-ball

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dell D2300
My Location
Lancashire
Thanks Guys been out today and spent my money no ladders for me he will install on Monday will let you know all the details
regards

streetlighter

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Virgin V+HD XL Technomate 6800 Astra+Hotbird FTA on 60 cm dish
My Location
Cheshire
Funny that nose bleed thing as i get lightheaded and feel dizzy when im up any higher than 8mtrs in an access tower but i also feel seasick too !

arrod-ball

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dell D2300
My Location
Lancashire
Got the System Fitted on Saturday all i can say is WOW. set up comprising of Technomate 1500CI + Super 1Mtr Dish and Motor. Looks like I'm Hooked. I am in football heaven O-Ha O-Ha O-Ha thanks for your help and advise i will post again soon with some more daft questions no doubt. Thanks again Guys

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I'm glad you are enjoying your investment now I know where to come to watch a match O-Ha

arrod-ball

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dell D2300
My Location
Lancashire
Still to find Burnley TV:-rofl2 i have found Barca and Real Madrid TV so i think that the Mighty Clarets will have a dedicated TV stationO-Ha O-Ha O-Ha

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
arrod-ball said:
Still to find Burnley TV:-rofl2 i have found Barca and Real Madrid TV so i think that the Mighty Clarets will have a dedicated TV stationO-Ha O-Ha O-Ha

Oh no not another Clarets supporter living in Blackburn. That must be a dangerous existence. I thought their other supporter would have at least lived in Burnley.:rolleyes: Only kidding arrod-ball even I know that Tony Livesey is an avid supporter so that makes three:eek: No honestly I don't give a monkeys about footie or teams. I'm glad you have found the Real Madrid channel, seems strange that the commentary is all in English though or has Becks managed to persuade the government to change the national language to EnglishO-Ha