• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Insufficient credit??

My Satellite Setup
Sky Minibox, 45cm dish, 32" Samsung LCD, Samsung HD860 DVD & Charp XV-Z10E Projector with 6' Screen
My Location
Evening all!

I'm living in France and have a freesat from sky card. As my girlfriend was away last week, I thought i'd treat myself to a little adult viewing. I subscribed to a channel online, then typed in my pin and the channel worked. Sweet I thought!
It worked for a couple of nights, now I get a message saying that there is insufficient credit. Is there a way to sort this without taking my box to the uk and plugging it into a uk telephone line and without buying a digi-dialler?
If I was to get another freesat card, would I be able to clone the card, use the card in the machine until there was no credit remaining and then make a fresh clone of the original card?
If so, what do I need to buy to clone a card and how much would it cost?

Lovegroove ;)

Staff member
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
cards have a preset credit limit on them. When it expires it stops working until its connected to a phone line and the payments authorised. Which wont work anyway as you say you have a freesat card.

You cant clone a skyuk card :D :D