Intellectual Russian Biker Chicks Anyone ??

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Here is a great site for anyone with an hour or so to spare.

It is a photo/blog site of a girl who is riding through what used to be the villages and towns surrounding the Chernobyl plant, taking photos and radiation measurements and commenting as she goes.

Brilliant pictures
Eerie stuff.

www.elenafilatova.com

L.

Marts

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90 cm dish + two LNB 13/19 E
90 cm dish + one LNB 30 W
Humax 5400 .. Oh and cable for Mrs Marts (smilie here)
My Location
Gozo - Malta
Just love these sites. Brings home the power of the www. Amazes me how many people (surfers) have a favourites list and forget there are millions more interesting sites out there.

Would be nice if sats uk had an "Interesting Website Links" section, similar to MGs http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19 :)

Regards - Marts

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
I have seen this site a long time ago, we even tried to get in contact with her for a meeting when we send out a guy to Siberia on a bike...did not work out though at the time. But it is a very interesting site, the pictures and observations are very interesting and I learned a lot about it. Should be really made into a book. No wonder she claims the authorities try to close her site down all the time.