Internet Satellite + Good ISP

d_lamer2003

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skystar 1 + Motorised dish.
My Location
malta
I am thinking of jumping on the bandwagon of satellite internet, but have no clue, what satellite ISPs there are available, because most google search I did not turn any good results. Eitheir the ISPs I found provided the setups for new land ISP`s to setup, or satellite ISP`s with expensive subscriptions.

May anyone recommend me, any good satellite Internet ISP`s. I am based in the medditerean region just below sicily.
Malta to be specific, but malta is not part of sicily in any way, it is a republic.

I am looking mostly for a 2way satellite Internet, not ISP`s which you have also to have a dialup connection for the upload, and the downlaod will happen via sat, bot upload and download I would like to be done via satellite. 10x.

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
I think most people in the Uk know where Malta is ;) (I was in Buggiba Bay a few years back for a holiday.)

There may be some info on http://www.adslguide.org.uk/

A Maltese satellite site: h**p://satmalta.proboards17.com/index.cgi

d_lamer2003

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skystar 1 + Motorised dish.
My Location
malta
I will check adslguide. thanks mate. I mentioned where Malta is because this is the internet :). Even though this domain end in .co.uk doesnt mean only enghlish ppl will visit it.:p