Interstar 8005ci (cabo Fix)

Alan Pee

Reaction score
Anybody plse know where I can find a patch or a new firmware for Golden Interstar 8005ci premium that can fix tv cabo. I have been looking for this patch for 2 weeks now without luck. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

mickey

Reaction score
Alan Pee said:
Anybody plse know where I can find a patch or a new firmware for Golden Interstar 8005ci premium that can fix tv cabo. I have been looking for this patch for 2 weeks now without luck. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.
look www.satexperts.net look at interstar you have to register

earwig999

Reaction score
Alan Pee said:
I could use a firmware update for this too. The link for satexperts is a Turkish page and I am finding it hard to translate. Can you show me the direct page please. I managed to register but thats about it.

mickey

Reaction score
earwig999 said:
I could use a firmware update for this too. The link for satexperts is a Turkish page and I am finding it hard to translate. Can you show me the direct page please. I managed to register but thats about it.
www.satexperts.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=187 premium tps oke21.12.2004 also tv cabo

earwig999

Reaction score
It worked. Just flash the main no need for new boot file. I tried to email it to you Alan but it was too big. 100% TV Cabo working and TPS.

Now we need to find a fix for Digital + (Mediapark) On Hispasat then we will all be back on fully. Could use a fix to watch MGM, Showtime, Canal 18 and Cinematk etc. Hopefully one will come soon.