Interstar DSRCI 8005

dremon

Reaction score
I'm looking for a firmware update for this receiver. The one that I have supports most of the basic coding systems and has built-in descrambler and codes editor, but the list of TV packages is pretty incomplete. I'm not sure that the official firmware from Golden Interstar has these features (probably not), so may be somebody could point to the 'right' renewed firmware (e.g. with added coding systems and TV packages).

brandonlee

Reaction score
hi.my probelm is the same.i search the new firmware for the interstar DSR-8005CI premium!sorry for my english,is bad.but i speak french or spanish better.
hasta luego!

gorila22

Reaction score
same here....did you have any problems with the password entry? i cant put in the 4th digit.

thanx

rezak

Reaction score
je uniquement francais si qq1 peut m'aider et me dire comment flasher ou metre ajour le treminal inerstar dsr8005ci j'ai le soft et le firmware mais pas de communication avec le pc il y a une doc en polonais mais je n'ai rien compris sur la procedure a suivre
merci pour tout

brandonlee

Reaction score
salut!je parle francais moi aussi j'ai le meme problem.ton deko viens deja avec un software que ouvre toutes les chaines,nagra,viaccess...??y tu peut me dire ou je peux trouver le dernier firmware y le software?quand j'aurai la maniere de l'actualiser je te le dire tout de suit.merci!abientot

azer2004

Reaction score
mes amis ou pouurai'j trouver les soft pour intetrstar ***** eh ;;;; merci

azer2004

Reaction score
pour ceux qui ne savent plus la langue polonais meter le doc ici ;;;;problem resolus

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
En Anglais s'il vous plait.

brandonlee

Reaction score
help please,i have upgrade my receiver interstar dsr 8005ci premium and i have delete all the data:eek: :the key editor,the satelite program...help please,i need the default firmware for this receiver for the date 16-12-2003.send me please this firmware with the extension .bin.my email is brandonlee@everyday.com.
thanks for all!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire

gorila22

Reaction score
i have some russian cracked software for this reciever - you can punch in the codes with yout remote for instance. i havent tried yet, but write me at svileikis2001@yahoo.com and i can send it to you (1M:cool:. File includes:

uploader: v1.3
boot.dat
program.dat
data,dat

satmens

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I own a interstar 8005ci plus, and i need software for this thing because of glitches in combination with magic module. software of the module has been upgraded and still i have glitches. now i think that the receiver needs new software.

thanks

satmens

Reaction score
does this software work on the dsr8005ci plus? i cant find software for my receiver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help me

stopyx

Reaction score
i have one firmware patch for your 8005 plus in my PC but i don't knew hwo to send it to you because i don't have any link

satmens

Reaction score
hi stopyx,

did you encounter some progress after you installed the firmware patch for the 8005ci plus? like no glitches anymore when watching paytv with magiccam.

gorila22

Reaction score
i uploaded files in receiver software/international -> i will not send files anymore!!!

gorila22 said:
i have some russian cracked software for this reciever - you can punch in the codes with yout remote for instance. i havent tried yet, but write me at svileikis2001@yahoo.com and i can send it to you (1M:cool:. File includes:

uploader: v1.3
boot.dat
program.dat
data,dat

boussahal

Reaction score
bonsoir tout le monde si quelqu,un a besoin du soft de interstar 8005 , je suis pret a le lui envoyer par courrier electronique> je possede le dernier soft de interstar 8005 incu seca 2 italia primmafila bon chance a tout le monde. NB le soft de interstar n,est pas dificile