• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Introducing Myself

My Satellite Setup
MOTORISED DISH, USING STRONG DECODER
My Location
GOMBE, NIGERIA
Hello All, I Am New Here Just Want To Introduce Myself And To Point Out Something I Noticed. The Forum Did Not Include Discussion On Strong Satellite Receivers, Which Is Mostly Used In This Part Of The World. I Am In Nigeria And Currently Instal A Fta With Strong Receiver. Hope We Will Start Discussing In This Direction Soonest. Thanks.

harrowwoman

My Satellite Setup
One dish 1.5cm with 3 LNBs picking up Hotbird,Arabsat,Astra
old Echostar receiver, GlobalStar 6000i
My Location
Harrow,Middlesex, UK
Hi Saviour, welcome to the forum.

Salty25

can't spell :D
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
You Dont Have To Write With Capitals Heading Every Word, - You can write like this instead, which is fair easier on the eye.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
Welcome to the forum, we don't have a specific catagory for Strong receivers, but you can discuss them in either the Digital Systems section or the Receiver Software International section. :)

Marts

My Satellite Setup
90 cm dish + two LNB 13/19 E
90 cm dish + one LNB 30 W
Humax 5400 .. Oh and cable for Mrs Marts (smilie here)
My Location
Gozo - Malta
Salty25 said:
You Dont Have To Write With Capitals Heading Every Word, - You can write like this instead, which is fair easier on the eye.
Why

Salty25

can't spell :D
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
Marts said:
Why
400) {this.width=400;this.alt='Click here to see a large version';}" border=0>
:-rofl2 :D alrighty then....