shamone

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu + Duo, Mut@nt HD51, Icone Wegoo,
1.3M Dish, Technomate TM-2600 Super,
Inverto Black Ultra 0.2dB LNB, 53E - 30W + Fixed Zone 2 on 28E,19E,13E
My Location
N.E UK
I am in the market for a new twin LNB as my quad ultra was 'skimmed' by my two lads football:mad:

I was wondering why I had lost the ability to pull in the Nordic beam from SES-5.
I was only feeding two boxes with the quad so I am looking into the twin ultra.

I have placed the single ultra that I had on previously and all is well again with my signals.
Looking at the comments here I will give the twin ultra a try as the quad was adeqaute signal wise for my needs.

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK
Just for Information on my Gibby 1.25 i have tested the Single Black Ultra and the Twin as well as Feedhorn with Black pro and invacom. On my setup the Twin won it hands down.

Although what i have noticed is a little degradation in quality on the Single Black Ultra i believe this was mentioned in other threads about the changing of the colour of the label on the LNB itself which could mean it s manufactured somewhere else as in more recent installs i stopped using it due to poorer performance.

I suppose if you have the Older type Single Black ultra its worth its weight in gold compared to its newer model or revamp