Inxtv and InxPlus , any body tell me is it good

sohailgagai

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
E 91
My Location
India
hi , i want to buy Inxtv one package , is it good mature content , or what , any body !!! seeing is it worth buying , buy

m210

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
P3 PC
My Location
INDIA
sohailgagai said:
hi , i want to buy Inxtv one package , is it good mature content , or what , any body !!! seeing is it worth buying , buy

where is your location

wurzel

Reaction score
My Location
south west uk
Hi M8,
Can confirm its worth having for the very little it costs, i view both quite regular and in my view well worth the money. on inxtc there is something for everyone as in variety of content, and xplus seems to be just straight but you do get to view some real fab ladys there. give it a go you have nought to lose. wurzel.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Just one thing worth mentioning. Don't know if you have a dragon cam but a version 4.1 dragon cam comes with loader card for programming and a sim card which will get you inxtc and xplus. The cam is a little more expensive than the straight firecrypt sub card but looks to me that you get a good bit more for the difference. If you have a previous version of the dragon cam then of course there's no point in another one.

Mikeeey

Reaction score
I bought a Dragon cam a few days ago which came with an Xplus card.
So far I have not been impressed by any of the films, but I agree its OK for the money.
I also bought a InXworld card at the same time and I am also disappointed with this.
I think I've been spoilt with the quality of Spice and Multivision