My Satellite Setup
1.2m motorised dish
Technomate TM1000-CI
Scientific Atlanta 9225
Scientific Atlanta 9661
Sony UVW Beta SP VTR
My Location
Norwich, Norfolk, UK
They're setting up the scanner (outside my window) to transmit the game via satellite (10.04am) rather than the installed fibre. The link is going out with a company named 'SCC Live Satellite Links - 'Links 'n Things') I'm sure I've seen their name in SatcoDX and even had their transponder showing black... but I've forgotten where it is. Anyway - the match begins at 3pm if you can find it!

Tom.

J

Jeff_19341

Doe's that mean the tossers from Ipswich will be going to Norwich to play their game? if so I might go shopping in Ipswich this afternoon.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Tom Mountford said:
They're setting up the scanner (outside my window) to transmit the game via satellite (10.04am) rather than the installed fibre. The link is going out with a company named 'SCC Live Satellite Links - 'Links 'n Things') I'm sure I've seen their name in SatcoDX and even had their transponder showing black... but I've forgotten where it is. Anyway - the match begins at 3pm if you can find it!

Tom.
LOL, methinks there will be a LOT of feed-hunting here just before 3PM. In fact I'm going to start a dedicated thread now :)

pompeyblue

My Satellite Setup
Triax 88 Dish, Polar Mount, 12" Superjack, Technomate 5500DAPCI, Xcam Module
My Location
Northampton
Any feeds yet for Ipswich v Pompey game yet?