Irdeto 2 CS and DreamBox??

Dr.Roamtic

Reaction score
Hi guys:

I've been around for about a week now. I hale everyone on the great effort put in this forum.

I'm interested in CS for nilesat Ir2 (art/sho*time). From the posts that I’ve dropped by, I understood that it is possible to CS thought Dreambox. but yet the issue is not all clear (for me at least) for some points:

• What image/program/plug-in needed on the dreambox(ies) to do the job?
  • How does it work on dial-up? does dial-up mean a limit of 2 boxies or did i get mixed up between phone dialling and internet through dialup connection.
  • Will it work with a two-way satellite internet connection providing that sat. connection tend to have long ping time?
  • Will the provider be able to detect that I'm CS my legal card.
  • What are the Pros and Cons of CS and how reliable is it
  • Do I need to keep the server box switched on all the time or a standby will do
  • Will I need to run a program on my pc at the same time have another one also in the server Dreambox or just one program on the box will do the whole job providing that the box will be connected to the net/LAN all the time

My intention is CS with 3+ of my fiends plus locally through LAN and two-way sat connection.

Hope that I’ve put the thread in the right section (since this is my first time). Feel free to PM me if needed. I know it’s a big one but hope by having them answered; the thread will be a great reference to everyone interested.

Finally, I HOPE I DIDN'T MISSED A THING :p

salaamss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020s
Humance Receiver
Start Track Super 2005 Receiver
Windows XP PC
My Location
Oman
Hi, I amanaged to do some cardsharing using 2 dreambox 7020s on my LAN. I am just too lazy to keep swapping cards between my TV and bedroom. As I am the only one viewing the card I dont think it is illegal. I am doing it using Hydra image and NewCamd plus SCAM too. However, I have had problems with it, as it doesnt stay on all the time. It goes on and off and I dont know what the problem is??!?!? Perhaps someone around here can help us all. As for the WAN/Internet I have yet to try that.

Dr.Roamtic said:
Hi guys:

I've been around for about a week now. I hale everyone on the great effort put in this forum.

I'm interested in CS for nilesat Ir2 (art/sho*time). From the posts that I’ve dropped by, I understood that it is possible to CS thought Dreambox. but yet the issue is not all clear (for me at least) for some points:

• What image/program/plug-in needed on the dreambox(ies) to do the job?
  • How does it work on dial-up? does dial-up mean a limit of 2 boxies or did i get mixed up between phone dialling and internet through dialup connection.
  • Will it work with a two-way satellite internet connection providing that sat. connection tend to have long ping time?
  • Will the provider be able to detect that I'm CS my legal card.
  • What are the Pros and Cons of CS and how reliable is it
  • Do I need to keep the server box switched on all the time or a standby will do
  • Will I need to run a program on my pc at the same time have another one also in the server Dreambox or just one program on the box will do the whole job providing that the box will be connected to the net/LAN all the time

My intention is CS with 3+ of my fiends plus locally through LAN and two-way sat connection.

Hope that I’ve put the thread in the right section (since this is my first time). Feel free to PM me if needed. I know it’s a big one but hope by having them answered; the thread will be a great reference to everyone interested.

Finally, I HOPE I DIDN'T MISSED A THING :p

the__undying

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
im newb and i dont know any thing
My Location
jordan
i want the stup plz on the e-mail : email address removed - Admin

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Look at the dates on the other posts - the first post is from 3 years ago....