Irdeto CAM no good for me !!!

S

sat_freak

i have this IRDETO CAM (P/N 901275) with software v 1.05

i have a fixed dish pointing at 19.2 & 13 East

this CAM is lying useless, can anyone pls advise me to get something out of it

Stream at 13.0 E if i try to get it lasts for just a couple of days n goes away.. i have given up on it...

for Dutch Canal Digitaal package at 19.2E i use the Aston 1.03
Cam with a suitable goldwafer...

can this Irdeto cam i mentioned above be transformed into something else....(Allcam or Betacrypt maybe)

thanx a bunch

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Hello sat_freak

Rolf has answered this question for you under the Magic Module forum.

2old4this

2old4this

Honorary Admin
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
well if you watch the Dutch package then the Irdeto CAM will certainly not be useless.

The main Dutch package (Ned1/2/3 RTL4/5, SBS6. NET5, Veronica/kindernet, v8, Canal+rood, Canal+blauw) is simulcrypted under Mediaguard-v1 and Irdeto-v1. The extended Dutch package (Canal+16:9, Discovery, National Geographic, BBC-Prime, Hallmark, etc.) is only encrypted under Mediaguard-v1.

Next month the Dutch are following the rest of Canal+ markets in Europe and switching from Mediaguard-v1 to v2. Since the latter is not hacked, you will not be able to receive it on a pirate card. That means you'll lose the extended Dutch package but will at least still be able to receive the basic package under Irdeto using your Irdeto CAM and a goldwafer....

And if you;re not convinced, or don't want the basic package under Irdeto, then sell your CAM to me.

2old