Irdeto card freeze DM500

plus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nilesat 7w
My Location
ksa
Hi everyone, i don't know that i am posting this thread in right place or not.

I have irdeto card local,i have dm500s ccccam 2.0.11 gemini 450 but facing problem with my card only not the peers channel work fine

only my card freezing picture then after move channels again came my cards channels but this giving me lot troubles

Pls advise me how can i solve this issue

I visited lot site but didn't get satisfaction, i configured everything in cccam.cfg

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Post split off unrelated thread.

A nonymous

Reaction score
You could try using a newer and more up to date version of cccam or failing that try using newcs and cccam together :-righton

:-beer

Nano

plus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nilesat 7w
My Location
ksa
Lot of thanks for your reply, actually i am new in dm i already checked with cccam 2.1.2 the last version but the result was same then i came again to cccam 2.0.11 which is better than 2.1.2 i assumed

Secondly pls advise how can i use ccccam and newcs together u means that i have to run cccam like this cccam_2.0.11.newcs_1.66.script instead of cccam 2.0.11 which is currenty running
Pls advise

A nonymous

Reaction score
You download it from the blue button on Gemini :D

It usually says something like CCcam 2.0.11/NewCS 1.66 or something like that :D

Once downloaded and installed you just select it in the emu menu :D

The other thing to try first under cccam is disabling EMM updates. No idea how Irdeto cards work as i don't have one but if its anything like Skys card you need to disable local emm's to stop emm flooding. Sky white cards act in much the same way if emm isn't switched off when running under newCS

Just a thought but you can try adding this line to your cccam config to see if it makes any difference

B: /dev/sci0 07

All this does is tell CCCam to ignor local emm requests

If that doesn't work you will have to try NewCS. If it does work then all well and done, but you will need to update your card regularly in the dedicated Showtime receiver as it won't update if emm is blocked :-righton

Nano

plus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nilesat 7w
My Location
ksa
Thanks mate for ur reply and valuable advise here i want to add someting more to ur kind attention for better understanding yourself.

My card is irdeto (ART) PEHLA most of channels includes in this card provider ART three channels provider are showtime, when my card channels freeze or stuck on ART provider same time if i check showtime work soomethly those three.

I have 4mg net speed
here i want for your kind info some of my ccccam.cfg configuration as u advised above should aslo be added???

SHOW TIMING : yes
MINI OSD : yes
DEBUG : yes
DISABLE EMM : yes
EXTRA EMM LEVEL : no
NEWCAMD CONF : no
CHANNELINFO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
PROVIDERINFO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.providers
SOFTKEY FILE: /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
AUTOROLL FILE: /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
STATIC CW FILE: /var/keys/constant.cw
CAID PRIO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.prio
LOG WARNINGS: /tmp/warnings.txt
SECA HANDLER: 1
#SERIAL READER : /dev/ttyS0
CAMKEY: /dev/sci0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 00 11 22 33
TRY ALL CHIDS : /dev/sci0

Thanks again

A nonymous

Reaction score
I've no idea how each setting would affect your card as i don't have that particular card :confused

It also looks like a config file for one of the latest CCcam incarnations as it has the seca handler line

CHANNELINFO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
PROVIDERINFO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.providers
SOFTKEY FILE: /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
AUTOROLL FILE: /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
STATIC CW FILE: /var/keys/constant.cw
CAID PRIO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.prio

These are pretty much standard but all the others i have hashed out in my config file. That may be what is causing your issues.

I would find a copy of the correct cccam.cfg file for your version put it on the box and then just add your C & F lines and then leave the rest alone :-righton

If it doesn't work then alter one line at a time and check, putting the line back to how it was before and then alter the next line and so on.

nano

plus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nilesat 7w
My Location
ksa
Thanks and waiting your file, pls also if u can advise that sharing cards channels take 5 minute to open with me any advise will be appreciated

Please need advise from anyone who is looking my thread,i am still in problem and need to be solved with the help of anyone who understand
me

Awaiting advise pls

A nonymous

Reaction score
I cannot advise you on your problems as i don't have your type of card so i have no idea how it behaves or how you have to set it up :confused

If you copy all your cccam files onto your pc and then uninstall CCcam, manually deleting any files left behind and then install 2.0.11 again it should install a fresh cccam.cfg file. I do not have a 2.0.11 file to give you as i use 2.1.2.

Just add your C & F lines to the fresh installed file and then do as i have suggested on the post above :toke:

Sorry but i cannot help you further as i do not know what settings your card needs.

like i said before try using NewCS as you may have more luck :-righton

Nano

plus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nilesat 7w
My Location
ksa
Lot thanks for you reply,really i followed your advises,newcs i tried but not improvement was made, cccam i changed to 2.1.2 used only hop1 card but the problem persist,only one thing i found myself that when ever card stuck means picture freeze pullout cable from the receiver of dsl forwhile the reconnect cable will give some relief freezing 2 hr then start the same.
some people are advising that on the specific time when card should need update cause freezing or card should work without cccam will tackle this problem but in my case common interface i tried to open but card didn't respond might be the cause of this?
Again i would like to let you that picture freezed in limited time not all the time
Any further comments will highly appreciated.

plus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nilesat 7w
My Location
ksa
After lot of suffering i changed my card package from PEHLA silver to PEHLA basic and found that its work fine for sharing without any problem.

I need bit favour from you and hop that u will guide.

I have 4mg dsl speed

I filtered all unwanted card my ping almost lessthan 100ms

i have hop1 70 card (after filtered) but problem is that others peers channels are take time to open with my server why?

Any advise will be appreciated.

plus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nilesat 7w
My Location
ksa
After lot of suffering i changed my card package from PEHLA silver to PEHLA basic and found that its work fine for sharing without any problem.

I need bit favour from you and hop that u will guide.

I have 4mg dsl speed

I filtered all unwanted card my ping almost lessthan 100ms

i have hop1 70 card (after filtered) but problem is that others peers channels are take time to open with my server why?

Any advise will be appreciated.