Irdeto Card! Friends, I need a lot a help!

My Satellite Setup
Orbicon + Irdeto
My Location
Brasil
Friends, I need a lot a help!

I have two cards irdeto (both same ones the one of the pictures), only that one of them the period of validity won, but the other still works for 1 year.

Then I ask in two situations:

1. How can I copy the data of the card that it still didn't win for the one what is due?

2. Does other form exist of to edit and to alter the expiration of the card that already won?

I bought a reader of card model (GemPC Twin - http://www.gemplus.com/products/gempctwin/ ) with the accessories that make him to work in COM2 (with cable serial), but I don't know that it programs that can use to copy or to alter and to record the data of that card.

Please, I need that somebody with experience can aid myself.

A hug to all, and I dismiss being appreciated the attention.

Attachments

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum grandwazoo

If card copying was possible then everybody would be doing it and they are not.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Chance are that you cant clone the details off the card nor change the expiry dates. These were the first things that were tightened up on with the second generation of subsciber cards

My Satellite Setup
Orbicon + Irdeto
My Location
Brasil
Friend, excuse but I didn't understand his placement a lot.

Do I tend the two cards in hands, one with the exhaled validity and other no, don't I get even so to alter the fields to be different to leave them same?

Doesn't any form exist of to copy them or to alter the values HEX of them?

Thank you.

My Satellite Setup
Orbicon + Irdeto
My Location
Brasil
Do friend, excuse to insist, doesn't any program that I get to pass the data of a card for the other, same exist them being identical, only that one exhaled and the other no?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Most modern official cards are protected from alteration.

My friend, although your English is very good, if you are more comfortable writing in Portuguese, we have a whole section for that language :)