Irdeto Freecam V 2.019, Funcam, Freecam 5in1

baka

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
I am getting confused here. Is there a difference between all this CAM files? I did flash my irdeto with 2.019, and it works well with the internal emulation. Have tried to program the Fun Card (AT90S8515 & 24LC64) using the FunProgrammer on LPT port and Funcard EEprom Editor V 2.44 Software. Have programmed a Viaccess and a SECA card. The programming went smoothly. Neither Voaccess nor SECA were able to decode programs although I made sure that Irdeto Internal EMU is Off and the keys are programmed. Do I use the wrong file for programming the Irdeto to be used un conjunction with the fun card. Shell I take the Funcam file?
Baka

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Try using the fun 5in1 files Baka, they should work with the Cam. The 2.019 file is not a real version, it's only a modded 2.018. There is a better 2.018 that's gets rid of the NV-Ram error as well.

Rolf

baka

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
I have tried to flesh the irdeto with all available bin files. It does not work. The internal emulation for irdeto (betacrypt) works great. As soon as I insert the just programmed Fun Viaccess or Seca card (see my original message regarding the programming technique), the programs are not decoded. I do not have the original Viaccess module to check the fun card, nor I have the Viaccess original card to check the viaccess emulation on the irdeto CI module. Is it possible that you need to use special fun hex files to program the fun card for Irdeto CI 5in1 module? It might be that this files are different comparing with the original files to program the Viaccess modules (red, Black). I have also seen that there are different flesh hex files. On www.funcard.net they recommend using flash.hex for internal modules and ci.hex for CI modules. Unfortunately I was not able to find any ci.hex files. Any ideas?
Baka

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
As I said in the previous reply Baka, try the fun 5in1 files, they are specifically written for the irdeto freecam. You will need to set the cam for all encryptions.

Rolf

baka

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Rolf, I have already tried the 5in1. It did not work out. I think it has something to do with the compatibility of the fun card with the irdeto (see my previous post), but I know to little to find it out.
Baka

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Baka,

Most of the fun 5 in 1 files will work to an extent, with the flashed Irdeto cam. Try the Dave M files from Phill's. There are not many single encryption files that will work with the Cam, so I wouldn't pursue that avenue.

If the Dave M files don't work at all, it is probably to do with a programming error, or the set up of the CAM in the goodies menu.

Rolf

baka

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Rolf,
The set-up in goodies should be OK. EMU is OFF, have tried @ Debug ON and OFF. Have also tried different ECM. Nothing works. If you choose on the receiver the program which is coded, although the fun card is inserted in irdeto, the message from Iredto pops up asking to insert the smart card.
There are no error messages while programming the fun card. Have tried to program both, Viaccess and SECA using different sets of hex files (for fun card programming you need 3 files: flash.hex, int.hex, ext.hex) from different sources.
Do you have a link from Dave?
Baka

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
OK Baka, to operate successfully with a 5 in 1 file you will need ECM set to I/BC/S/V/N. Grab yourself one of the Dave M files or one of the others listed under Funcard for Freecam, there is one specifically made for it.

There are also some issues with some receivers, but generally they work well.

The version of Frrecam I am using reads as DVB_CI_V1.00 Provider MascettiCam2.0

Rolf

PS, I am asuming that the card is going in the right way up as you seem to have used Cams before, so would know.

baka

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 06-May-02 AT 07:33 PM (GMT)]Rolf,
Thanks for your continuous support. Finally I made it. The 5in1 hex files with 5in1 flash worked out very well. I was using wrong hex files all the time.
You mentioned something about the NV error. I get it sometimes as well (irdeto blue screen pops up with the NV error message, the blue screen disappears with escape, you can watch the program further). I guess the error occurs if you have a NV coded program. I have to switch off the receiver and than on again to avoid the irdeto blue screen popping up all the time when I change coded programs. It happens mainly with programs such as BBC or MTV. I would guess they are NV coded. Any ideas?
Baka

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I've been trying to find the file that I used Baka, it seems to have solved the NV-Ram error at least on the Hyundai. If i can find it anywhere I'll post the link.

Rolf

PRINCE

Reaction score
My Location
uh::
Hi,

Search here http://sat.isp.net.pl/index.php for kina*.
Make sure you put the asterik.

Regards

Prince

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
That's the one Prince, if you cannot find it Baka, PM me.

Rolf

baka

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Rolf,
I did find the file today. Princ's link was "dead" yesterday but it did work out today. Everything works great now with the Humax CI receiver. No issues any more with NV error.
Thanks!
Baka