is any tennis on aljazeera sport ?

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
as the title does aljazeera sport show any tennis tournaments ?

and what else from football does the channels show ?

just as I'm thinking of buying a card as it looks good value for them

thanks

wod

bigtee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky; Raven 90 multi-LNB 1W,5E, 7E, 9E, 13E 16E, 19E, 28E; 60cm Triax dish on Moteck SG2100 motor; Various Receivers
My Location
Kent, UK
It shows quite a lot of Tennis especially ATP tour events; no grand slams, however. Also, a lot of it shown on the FTA JSC 2 with English commentary.

I have also seen a lot of football on JSC (sometimes on one of their pay channels) including e.g. the England match that "nobody" could see here unless you paid £5 for online streaming. Further, interestingly, a lot of their football output has strong investment for their English speaking audience; e.g. you will have Gary Lineker presenting with say Terry Venables and David Platt as studio guests (believe it or not) along with English commentary. The only minus on their football is that they don't cover Premiership matches; on the other hand you get a lot of SPL even on their FTA channels!

A very good service if you can get it in my opinion --- I suppose also depending on price.