Is Discovery still open?

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
I have played around with my dreambox , and changed quite a fe things, now my kids complain that the Discovery channels on 13 east as well as Inter Channel and Milan Channel don't work anymore. Is this because they are NDS completely or did I screw up the settings/keys?

Thanks!

D4ftpunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
Dreambox DM500
Sky Thomsom Digibox
StrongSat FTA Reciever
80cm Dish + 45cm Dish via Disecq A/B.
My Location
England
working for me here on sky italia and on bskyb. Ive tested discovery italia using softcam.key on pc and cardshare on newcamd on dreambox. Both work fine

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
D4ftpunk said:
working for me here on sky italia and on bskyb. Ive tested discovery italia using softcam.key on pc and cardshare on newcamd on dreambox. Both work fine

OK thanks. I reentered all the keys n'stuff I had before and it works now. Must have been the playing around with moving the Var and files from dreambox to PC which screwed it up :)