is everyone suffering?

M

mandy999

are we all getting blocked by ecm's or is anyone ok the only channels i get are itv sport+select channels all the others go off after 1 minute not being able to validate why dont they block there own channels

M

markexon

no, i havnt had any probs for about 2 weeks now.

I used to use kevlar, but now i use omega and havnt had no validation messages for 2 weeks.

brilliant

R

russell007

I've been using Kevlar 1.6.7 since it came out, and 1.6.6 before that for abot 2 weeks and I havn't been zapped yet, I would love to know why some people get done, and others don't.

G

groundsman

Omega 1.09 different from Kevlar and is a case of reprogramming card.
You will need a multi-programmer (see http://www.mb-electronics.co.uk/ ) and up-to-date codes (see http://www.satellites.co.uk/scripts/webforum/DCForumID24/442.html for link). Have just got mine and programmed with Omega. All seems fine so far.

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
I think the reason why Kev is getting Zapped frequently is Mr sporty
has alledgedly stopped working on Kev, so latest files are just older Zepped files with March codes in and a bit of a tweak.As far as i know Threat has also stopped so the same there though he has released software so some BOD could pick up where he left.Go for a funcard or at the least silver card progged with software for it,unless new software goldies days r numbered.

D

DAVIDEVANS007

before u put in your card.... did you switch your box off so that any ecm's that were held in the box memory were wiped?.... if not all you are doing is causing the new hex files to be effected in the same way as the old hx files.... hope this helps a few of you

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
See four post above yours!

Rolf

B

bazzer

Burnt chips

Do you know of any working silver hexes? All the ones i've tried are getting hit

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Check your pms baz