is Five no longer FTV ?

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM8000HD+DM7000S with PLi image, CCcam, movable dish 0.85 m, very happy indeed
My Location
Belgium
greetings to all - I have in my dreambox a valid "SKY blue" card, which allows me to watch the FTV channels ITV1, ITV2, C4 and Five.
However, Five seems to have gone black last weekend. I can still receive the other channels, except Five. When I look at the emu page, I see the text "cant' decode". The encryption keys listed are the same ones as ITV1, 2 and C4 (this probably doesn't mean a thing since these same keys also show up on non-FTV channels like SciFi). So what's happened ? Why can't I see Five any more ? Is it no longer FTV ?

wallycharlo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 / 1m Gibertini XP
My Location
Western Austria
strange. it we OK when I last zapped, on tuesday evening

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
wallycharlo said:
strange. it we OK when I last zapped, on tuesday evening

Ok For me yesterday. Wed.

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM8000HD+DM7000S with PLi image, CCcam, movable dish 0.85 m, very happy indeed
My Location
Belgium
five has come back alive, I'm happy to say. i've let the receiver activated on ITV1 during the night, this seems to have solved the problem. I suppose I missed an activation pulse or so.

does this mean that all the FVT channels are activated seperately, and not in a batch ? how come that I've lost only five, and not the other channels ?

how often is this pulse broadcast and on what channel ? Auto-update is on, but I usually set the receiver in standby mode, and it's not always pointing at Astra 2 either, let alone ITV1 !

Pligs76

Reaction score
My Location
uh::no
Same thing just happend to me, but I've lost C4. Will let it stay on overnight and see if that will cure it.

wallycharlo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 / 1m Gibertini XP
My Location
Western Austria
i last had my FTV card in my digibox about 3 weeks ago, and it updated everything till august sometime (according to the cardinfo plugin) . but when i tried it yesterday C4 and C5 were no longer clearing, while ITV was fine.