Is it possible with a pace system??

L

littlemanjs

Hi all,

Was just wondering if I could tune my Sky Digital Recevier which is a Pace model into the football on a Sat afternoon??

I have heard that its possible but not on a digital system. If I get a old anologue system it would be possible.

I have also been told if I get a universial LNB for my Digital Dish i could then tune in the football plus other channels etc. How much would this be in £'s.

As you can imagine this is very confussing and I just require a bit of help!!

The other question is if i move my sky dish how do i know the angle im moving it etc I here of people saying 1degree etc.

Well thanks to anyone that helps. I hope I explained myself.

LittleMan

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It would probably be a mistake to start moving your minidish, particularly if you want uninterupted use of Sky Digital. The minidish already has a universal LNB, but what I would better advise is to get hold of an old Sky analogue dish and add a £20 universal LNB, then you can move it around to your hearts content.

If you do a search on the forum with the word football, it will produce several threads concerning which satellites provide football programming and whether it's analogue or digital.

Rolf

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
>The other question is if i move my sky dish how do i know
>the angle im moving it etc I here of people saying 1degree
>etc.
Dear All,

>The other question is if i move my sky dish how do i know
>the angle im moving it etc I here of people saying 1degree
>etc.

Remember what RolfW said first. Thereafter, its quite easy to swing your dish round to other satellites.

That said, FTA sports on DSAT - umm. Best staying with SKY and paying your subs.

Have Fun,

Mark.