is MTV fta at Astra 19.2

G

guest user

hi, is it worth to pay £20 quid to get my minidish moved to 19.2 to recive mtv2pop germany and central coz theres nothing decent on 28.2 apart form capital fm and sky news

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yep, certainly looks like its in the clear http://www.lyngsat.com/astra19.shtml , why pay someone to do it though, its not very difficult to do yourself. If you get stuck, then call someone.

mill9

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate Tm-7755 + 13/19/28° - PC Pentium Windows XP Pro
My Location
UK
Confirmation that these two channels are FTA. To be perfectly honest as it appears that you are using a Sky digibox it is very cumbersome to view other channels on it. I tried that with a dish switch arrangement and in the end gave up and bought a digital (non Sky) box as it did not always find the programmes. You could of course motorize it or best of all use a disequ switch (not with the Sky box though). I suggest changing your dish to 60 or 80/90cm get access to several satellites and their are many free music channels plus lots of other stuff.