Is The Premier league Losing Its Touch...

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
kebabinho said:
you beleive drogba repaid his £20million + fee with 2 pull backs?

rafa's poor tactics cost us. the sooner he realises that the system h plays only works in eurpe the better.

too much money is ruining our game. it has created teams like chelsea/united whi the leser team dont bohter trying to beat anymore, they try not to concede and then play attacking against simlar or weaker sides. its a business, no place for passion, compassion etc.

By the way, I'm a United fan. Drogba is not worth that much, he had one good season, Chelsea need a striker who will fight for himself and who can also provide for a partner, Ibrahimovic prehaps?

Rafa will come to that realisation, but I wouldnt b surprised if he managed to make the system adapt to work, anyone who wins the Champions League with such lack of depth n strengh, and who wins La Liga with Valencia knows what his doing :)

As for the 'lesser' sides giving up tryin to beat the big boys, i point u to Birmingham, they had a good go earlier vs Arsenal n nearly came away with something, and theyre previos encounter last weekend vs Liverpool is another example. And how about Wigan on the opening day vs Chelsea? In my opinion, if these sides know theyre not expected in win, they have nothing to lose in confidence from giving it a go n still losing. Its the mind-set, not the skills of the teams, which is key here -> To have a change of winning, you first must believe you can.