IS THIS THE 1 (Conax hacked)

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
you could try (Virtual pc) it runs the emulator from your floppy! so do all your setups settings in there, when picture cleared (copy file back to floppy)
but ehy do you want to run from floppy anyway ?????????
the windows version works perfectly. I think too much emphasis
is on BAUD RATE anyway, i did all the modifications only to find it was other problems, either 7200, or 9600 seems to work. check your cable for breakages (feel for internal kink) make sure seasons sat correctly in slot, if still struggleing find som1 with same setup (or simular) i found my cable fault by useing my 30ft link with my programmer (which wouldnt work hence cured) theres also a lot of speel about powered or unpowered seasons,
its a load of BO**AX if its a season 2 (not home made) it`ll do).
but make sure its workin.

S

steford1

Not seen a windows version? Running w2k hence the linux boot floppy. A windows solution would be handy - do you have a link?

downsouth

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
maidstone
Have the march keys been posted yet? My lincardemu boot disk has just stopped? I assume they have changed the keys? Toecutters next stop.

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
No sign of March keys when I checked the usual suspects late yesterday afternoon. One or two postings suggest that there will be no change. I've just checked the C*n*x channels on 1 deg W and they're all clearing. I'd look eleswhere for a solution.

:)

zYro

Reaction score
Does somone have the emulator for seasons interface for Windows?

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
Try www.laurals.com for the software.

I've had wce working for conax on a Windows 2000 laptop with MR 1.080 and a clanzer seasons interface/logger.

Regards