Is This Wallmount Strong Enough??

stevienire

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1000D + Moteck SG2100a + 85CM Dish
My Location
Northern Ireland
I bought this of ebay however will the wall mount supplied be strong enough to hold the 1m dish and motor?? I presume the wallmount supplied is one of the other items he is selling at the bottom of the listing..

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
I think we'll need to see it first ;)

L.:)

J

Jeff_19341

See my reply on DS. Also do a search on here of members set ups, you will find some there. I will try to find a "rogue one". Done a search but just cannot find the post & picture of a dish hanging off of the wall useing a mount similar to the one that you are buying, sorry.
As I stated on DS I would never put up a motorised 1m dish onm a wall without useing "T&K"'s and a length of scaffold pole, but that's me.
cheers.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
I'd say that one's not stable enough for your setup!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It's probably strong enough, but will be difficult to get perfectly plumb and may not have enough of a stand off unless due South is at perfect right angle to the wall.

salvador

Reaction score
Website
www.studyenglishintheuk.com
My Satellite Setup
Ferguson Digibox & Mini dish - Arion AF-1700EC & 80 cm dish
Computer Setup? a couple of PCs and a few Laptos
My Location
UK
I saw those in Lidle a few weeks ago for £3.99 and I bought one. They seem to be OK but I went for another type in the end. Depending on the position of the dish it migh be too small for an 80 cm dish.

Lidle had some real bargains then, 80 cm dishes for £14.99 I got one that is working very well, Double LNB for £5.99, I got one and works fine - Sat finder for £2.99, etc.

Salvador