It all Comes at Once!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Never a truer saying!.....four weeks ago I informed my sailing club that I'me pulling my boat out and towing her back to my yard so I can refit her. The next week I go down and check her trailer to find it's peppered with rust holes and is definatly not going to make a 32 mile journey with 1 & 1/2 tons on it!.....a week later I spot a S/H trailer on the web price is o'k but maybe not suitable, but I want to look at it anyway just in case!....that Sunday morning I have bad vibes about the journey to Colchester but go anyway! On arriving (just off the A12) I noticed my Shogun didn't appreciate the constant 85 mph I had just given her!!! chuggin on 5 cylinders the old v6 was telling me it want no duff spark plug either....."B****cks" I angrily shouted....Saw the trailer and of course no bloody good! (B***cks and words worse than that!).....nursed the ole motor back home down the A12 (Taking a visual note of the emergency phone boxe's, in case of a blow up!).....as luck would have it everyone books in their cars for repairs at my garage! and for a further two weeks I'me fixing everybody else's but not mine but still chugging around to and frow risking more engine damage. At last this weekend I now can repair the ole girl so early Saturday morning I drive her in unlock my tool box and get to work stripping down this Japanese wonder of a V6....about 4pm the valves are replaced on No 5 cylinder and the head is torqed down :D now bolting up the exhuast manifold and 'Snap!' the most furthest exhaust stud in about the worse inaccessible position ever decides to take a vacation in my socket!....after a lot of those 'F' words and others that would make Ozzy Osbourne blush, I was determined to drill it out! Thank you Snap On! your tools are brill....7 that evening after begging and grovelling phone call from me the wife pick's me up to take me home, I have a long shower with a grin on my face thinking of my good luck at last. We have a good dinner that my lady has cooked and settle down in the living room and get plastered on Vodka and Orange!...'Sh*t' it's Sunday morning I have a massive hangover and to top the bloody lot the kin clocks have gone forward!!!!...the wife still to p*ssed to give me a lift into the workshop is laying in bed dribbling and snoring, so I get a cab. The next 4 hours I am suffering so much that every spanner I pick up weighs about 10lb, but allas I get the ole girl running sweet and I'me back home to watch the last race of British Superbikes and Arsenal V United. It would seem now that this bitch of bad luck is now passing I managed to buy a good trailer for a good price the motor is purring and I am relaxing tonight telling you lot the highlights of a bitch past few weeks!

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
waverider said:
On arriving (just off the A12) I noticed my Shogun didn't appreciate the constant 85 mph I had just given her!!! !

All you need now is the forum police to arrest you for speeding :D

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
LOL....that would be the icing on the dammed cake CH :D

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sorry WR, don't believe you, Ozzy Osbourne blushing, no. :D

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Come to think of it Rolfw he would have probably said "F****in ell man, you F***in swear F***in more the I F***in swear an thats no F***in joke you F****in ar*hole!"

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Strange isn't it, my old mum of 75, hates swearing, but has a grudging respect for Ozzie an likes him. :)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Yep he does some how gain respect m8....maybe cos he speaks his mind Rolfw.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Are you sure you weren't describing Toecutter, WR? :D

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
jimbo said:
Are you sure you weren't describing Toecutter, WR? :D

No , TC would be

'F****IN ELL MAN, YOU F***IN SWEAR F***IN MORE THE I F***IN SWEAR AN THATS NO F***IN JOKE YOU F***IN AR*HOLE !'

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
LOL...no Jimbo!....LOL that's right CH and Toe would definatley have the F***IN CAPS LOCK ON TELLIN PEOPLE IF THEY DONT LIKE THE DEN THEN THEY CAN FOOK OFF TO SOME FOOKIN OTHER SITE AN NOT TO COPY HIS FOOKIN WAY OF TYPING POST'S OTHERWISE YER GONNA GET FOOKIN BANNED FROM THAT SITE TOO IF YOU SHOUT AND SWEAR LIKE HE FOOKIN DOES AT PEOPLE!......:D