Its a noob question, but its important

N00b

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky digital box and minidish,
If i got a fully motorized system, what tv canells would be avavible to me in the english launguage, I am very intrested in american sports tv like fox sports and ESPN and like MTV and cartoon network, nick toons, and nikelodeon ect, is it possible to get theese tv chanells on free to air?
Dont think i am a sad adult, i am a kid.
i need tv chanells like sky ne and the simpsons, and cartoons, and kids tv.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Most of, if not all, of the channels you list are paid for.

If you want to spend money - and a lot of time - then a Dreambox has the ability to receive what you want - no guarantees - the availability can change daily and you WILL have to put in a LOT of effort.

If you have the money, and the time, play around with a Dreambox 500 'the cheapeset in the range'.

The best information is here - check out the Dreambox threads.

N00b

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky digital box and minidish,
so how do dreambox work?

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
N00b said:
so how do dreambox work?

It is basically a computer connected to a satellite receiver, it runs on the Linux operating system, it can be programmed to use various 'images' that can be modified to use software CAMs (Conditional Access Modules) and software cards to access Channels that would normally require hardware.

They are complex, and require a lot of comuter knowledge - all here - but well worth it.

No guarantees to what you will see.