itv dig back on??

M

moxons

some one told me that itv digi is coming back with 30 channels at the edn of october can any one confirm or rubish this
thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I think they are just confused Moxons, Freeview, the BBC and others partnership is launching at the end of october and coincidentally, there will be somewhere in the region of 30 channels.

F

flash

Waiting till next month before I do a search for new channels on my old itv stb

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You can do it now Flash, it should get rid of the oold ones and log the new ones.

bigrandydavid

site tea lady
Reaction score
My Location
elliots butchers
old channels still there as well as new. i`m a bit loathe to start tinkering at the moment incase i end up with no channels!!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Shouldn't be BRD, if you use the store channels option it totally rescans. I don't think that are are any left on mine.

keefie

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
North west England
Just a quick one on this forum, I have a digi box, set it up in dining room , did rescan , found loadsa channels, BUT since then all I get is a red square i.e no signal ,is everyone else the same?

F

flash

Keefie m8 dont think youll get a signal till the new channels start
broadcasting next wednesday 30/10/2002 I beleive

tommyj

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
backworth
Take your card out, store channels, i did and it got me new list ok, i watched newcastle match on itn news channel the other night ok, hope that helps. tommyj newbie.